Oceania and Australia
Top five reasons to cruise on the Sun Princess
- Entertain Me
The Sun Princess has two indoor theatres as well as a Grand Casino to ensure passengers are always entertained and having fun.
- Relaxing Retreat
The Sanctuary is a kids free space where adults can recline on plush couches with a drink in hand or unwind with sunset yoga classes.
Learn a new skill while on board with the Scholarship@sea program. Guests can attend courses run by guest lecturers and shipboard experts on cooking, visual arts, computer skills, pottery and photography.
- Fitness Fun
Gym junkies can get their fitness fix with a range of onboard exercise options including court sports, jogging tracks, a state of the art gym and virtual golf simulators.
- Movies Under the Stars
Enjoy a movie outside and under the stars at the ship’s picturesque outdoor movie theatre.
Inside from: $1559
Outside from: $2059
Balcony from: $2719
10 Night cruise, from Sydney, onboard Sun Princess in an Inside twin share cabin
All main meals and entertainment on board
Port charges and government fees
Princess 'The Landmark Sale' till 12 December '19
BONUS up to $100* Onboard Credit per cabin (on selected cruises)
Past Guest Exclusive*: Receive additional onboard credit when you book a balcony cabin and above
Please speak to your Travel Consultant as Terms & Conditions apply
Food and Drink: Sterling Steakhouse, Pizzeria, Atrium Bar, Ultimate Balcony Dining, Ice Cream Bar, 24-hour Buffet Bistro, Patisserie, Sabatini’s Italian restaurant, Regency Dining Room, Poolside Grill, Wheelhouse Bar, 24-hour Room Service, Trident Grill, Horizon Court, Wine & Caviar Bar, Wine bar
Recreational: Card Room, Outdoor Pool, Library, Sports Court, Shuffle Board, Paddle Tennis, Nightclub
Entertainment: Dance Club, Shooting Stars, Princess Theatre, Rendez-Vous, Show Lounges
Other: ScholarShip@Sea, Business Centre, Boutique, Wrap Around Promenade Deck, Duty-free shop, Future Cruise Sales
Fitness: Sports Court, Yoga, Ocean View Gymnasium, Volleyball, Basketball
Relaxation: Whirlpool, Spa, Lotus Spa
Day 1 - Sydney, Australia As your ship passes Harbour Heads, you are presented with the shimmering skyline of Sydney - hailed by many seafarers as "the most beautiful harbor in the world." Two prominent landmarks, Harbour Bridge and the sail-like curves of the Sydney Opera House, grace the backdrop of this picturesque harbor. There is a wealth of adventure waiting in Sydney - from its cosmopolitan city center to miles of beautiful beaches and the Blue Mountains. Australia's oldest and largest city was born in 1788 with the arrival of the "First Fleet" transporting 760 British convicts. Today, Sydney is the largest port in the South Pacific and is often voted the most popular destination in the South Pacific.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Brisbane Once considered the "country cousin" among Australian cities, Brisbane is today the nation's third-largest metropolis - and one of the most desirable places to live in the country. Lying on the banks of the meandering Brisbane River, this cosmopolitan city boasts elegant 19th-century sandstone buildings, a lively cultural scene and superb parklands. Brisbane is also your gateway to uniquely Australian adventures, be it the theme parks of the Gold Coast or Queensland's dazzling beaches.
Day 4 - At Sea
Day 5 - Airlie Beach Airlie Beach is your gateway to the Whitsunday Archipelago. These 74 islands feature pristine fringing reefs, calm, lagoon-like waters, and superb beaches. The archipelago is one of Australia's premier playgrounds. The Whitsundays were once mountains. Rising seas at the end of the Ice Age formed the Whitsunday Passage between the islands and the mainland.
Day 6 - Cairns Cairns is one of Australia's hottest vacation destinations. Cairns boasts three of Australia's great natural wonders. Just offshore, immense bastions of living coral form the Great Barrier Reef. Sixteen miles of superb beaches stretch to the north of the city - the famed Marlin Coast. And inland lays the immense Daintree National Park. Cairns itself basks in tropical sunshine, balmy breezes waft in from Trinity Bay. The city's graceful, tree-lined esplanade was once the gateway to the gold fields of North Queensland.
Day 7 - Port Douglas In 1877, the aptly named James Venture Mulligan struck pay dirt on Hodgkinson River, igniting the fabled North Queensland Gold Rush. At the height of the boom, Port Douglas boasted 12,000 residents and 27 hotels. Bust inevitably followed boom, and Port Douglas slid into decades of obscurity. Then came a second gold rush in the 1980s as tourists flocked to the North Queensland Coast. Located between the Wet Tropics World Heritage Area and the Great Barrier Reef, Port Douglas provides a perfect gateway to hardy adventurers en route to rainforest and reef. In addition to its nearby scenic wonders, Port Douglas boasts several resorts ranging from the Sheraton Mirage to the Daintree Eco Lodge and Spa in the heart of the rainforest.
Day 8 - Willis Island This tiny island measures in at just 1,600 feet long by 490 feet wide, though it is the only permanently inhabited island in the Coral Sea Islands Territory. You won't find any neighborhoods, schools or homes here, however. The only structures on Willis Island comprise a weather monitoring station hosted by the Australian Bureau of Meteorology, where just a handful of weather observers reside at any given time. Willis Island is one of several tropical islands sitting beyond the Great Barrier Reef in the Coral Sea Islands Territory, and is surrounded by thriving reefs where many creatures make their homes. Numbering into the thousands, Willis Island itself caters to many species of seabirds, including Masked, Brown and Red-footed Boobies that cry out nearly 24 hours a day. It is also an important nesting ground for turtles.
Day 9 - At Sea
Day 10 - At Sea
Day 11 - Sydney, Australia As your ship passes Harbour Heads, you are presented with the shimmering skyline of Sydney - hailed by many seafarers as "the most beautiful harbor in the world." Two prominent landmarks, Harbour Bridge and the sail-like curves of the Sydney Opera House, grace the backdrop of this picturesque harbor. There is a wealth of adventure waiting in Sydney - from its cosmopolitan city center to miles of beautiful beaches and the Blue Mountains. Australia's oldest and largest city was born in 1788 with the arrival of the "First Fleet" transporting 760 British convicts. Today, Sydney is the largest port in the South Pacific and is often voted the most popular destination in the South Pacific.
- *Fares are cruise only, per person, in AUD, in complete twin accommodation based on the lead category for each stateroom type, inclusive of all discounts, taxes, fees and port expenses (which are subject to change). Supplements apply for other stateroom categories. Fares based on specific departure dates only. Higher fares may apply to other departure dates listed. Offer ends 12 December 2019 unless sold out prior. Princess Cruises has set aside a reasonable number of staterooms which are available at these fares. Once these staterooms are sold, fares may revert to a higher fare, but may also be discounted. Valid for new bookings and not combinable with any other offer. All offers are subject to availability. Some oceanview staterooms have obstructed views. ~Comparison launch fares are based on fares launched into the market from April 2018. *Onboard spending money is per stateroom as marked on selected itineraries within this publication only and is applied to the first 2 passengers in a stateroom. Onboard spending money is not transferable, non-refundable, not redeemable for cash and cannot be used at the medical centre or casino. Onboard spending money varies by itinerary and duration. Advertised maximum onboard spending money of up to $400 is based on the 26 night Southeast Asia Grand Adventure sailing 27/11/19. *Air credit is per stateroom as marked on selected itineraries within this publication only and is applied to the first 2 passengers in a stateroom. Single occupancy cabins receive half the per stateroom air credit amount specified. Air credit applies to Princess EZair bookings only and not combinable with any other offer. Air credit only applies in conjunction with your cruise booking, is subject to availability and applies towards flights departing up to 42 days before and/or after your cruise. Air credit is not transferable, non-refundable and not redeemable for cash. Advertised maximum air credit based on 21 night Mediterranean Collection sailing 2/5/2020. Airfare flight pricing is one way/return economy class, as marked, per person on a carrier nominated by Princess Cruises and inclusive of any applicable Airfare Saving offer in this Promotion. Airfare pricing applies to selected itineraries within this ad only and is applied to the first 2 passengers in a stateroom. Fares are restricted therefore air charges are non-refundable and payment is due immediately upon time of booking. Applies to Princess EZair bookings only, is subject to availability, subject to change and based on specific departure dates and itineraries as marked. EZair flight packages are only valid when booked in conjunction with a Princess cruise, if the cruise booking is cancelled for any reason the flights will be automatically cancelled and cannot be used separately. Flight bookings will be subject to Princess EZAir Terms and Conditions available at princess.com/legal/passage_contract/. Any fees charged by the airline for changes, cancellations, excess baggage and other additional charges must be paid by the passenger. Accommodation prior to embarkation and after disembarking the cruise and transfers between the airport, hotel and cruise terminal are at passenger’s own expense. To be read in conjunction with the Booking and Passage Conditions available at princess.com/legal/passage_contract which passengers will be bound by. Carnival plc trading as Princess Cruises. ABN 23 107 998 443
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 12 December 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..