Croatian Riviera (Moja Maja), 8 Days, SAVE 10%*
Valid for select departures 23 May - 27 August 2020
8 Days trip departing Split.
7 Nights accommodation in an en-suite cabin (twin or double) on a motorised boat.
7 breakfasts & 7 lunches.
Local port tax.
Sail the scenic Croatian coastline.
Visit UNESCO World Heritage-listed destinations Dubrovnik and Split.
Visit Hvar Fortress (entrance not included).
Walking tour of Korcula Old Town.
Unlimited drinking water.
WAS $1549*, NOW $1394*, SAVE $155*.
Day 1 Split to Milna. Swap some cash for kuna (not the furry kind), put your bags on your bunk and hit the big blue. When we dock at sleepy fishing village Milna, you can choose to chow down on an optional barbecue feast or hang out on deck. You'll all be shipmates in no time.
Day 2 Milna to Hvar. Anchors up and motor on this morning, with a few swim stops en route. First stop: Hvar, the self-proclaimed 'sunniest spot in Europe' with a supposed 2,715 hours of sunlight in an average year. Lather up the sunscreen - ain't nobody got time for burn when we have an afternoon at Hula Hula beach bar to get involved with.
Day 3 Hvar to Korcula. Did you pack your sense of adventure? Good. We're moving on to Korcula, where we'll be hitting the cobblestone alleys on a walking tour. Later on, there's plenty of time to climb your way to the top of an old-school cathedral tower to savour a colourful cocktail. Take note: the ladder to the top of Massimo's cocktail bar is seriously steep, so watch your step Anyone for an optional village dinner experience afterwards?
Day 4 Korcula to Dubrovnik. Up next: Dubrovnik. Beyonce and Jay-Z fell crazy in love with it, and if you're into Game of Thrones you're sure to find your inner fanboy (or girl) on an optional tour. Why not soak up Dubrovnik's unique vibes with a stroll along the top of the 1,940 metre long city walls? Some optional sea kayaking around the city walls will put the cherry on the cake today.
Day 5 Dubrovnik to Mljet. If you had 99 problems, Dubrovnik probably took care of a few. Today it's on to Mljet, which, despite its lack of vowels, is pretty spesh. Opt in to pay a visit to the National Park (and the chance to see St Mary's Island). This afternoon is on your watch, so feel free to spend it as you wish. Tonight, there's an optional Captain's dinner aboard the boat to get stuck into.
Day 6 Mljet to Makarska. Time to trim the sails again and set course for the Makarska Riviera, one of the best unsung holiday spots in Europe. Today's all yours to stroll the pretty promenade, indulge in some adventurous activities (think hiking and biking), or simply lounge about on the pebbly beach. You do you.
Day 7 Makarska to Split. Seize the chance to zipline across the Cetina Gorge (optional) before we set sail back to Split for the ultimate vacay finale. Yes, it's a UNESCO World Heritage-listed city, and yes, it has an abundance of Roman architecture, so don't just sit there. Get exploring You won't want to miss Diocletian's Palace - it's one of the best preserved Roman monuments in the world. Plus, if it's good enough for an emperor, odds are you'll rate it too.
Day 8 Split. Anchors down for a final breakfast. Swap contact details with your new mates and start planning your next adventure
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 15 December 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation is based on twin or multi share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..