Democracy Road Winter
Departure dates & prices
Nov Mon 09 2020 to Nov Wed 18 2020AvailableFrom$2,129*
Nov Mon 23 2020 to Dec Wed 02 2020From$2,129*
Dec Mon 07 2020 to Dec Wed 16 2020AvailableFrom$2,129*
Dec Sat 12 2020 to Dec Mon 21 2020From$2,249*
Dec Mon 14 2020 to Dec Wed 23 2020From$2,249*
Dec Mon 21 2020 to Dec Wed 30 2020AvailableFrom$2,399*
Dec Sat 26 2020 to Jan Mon 04 2021From$2,399*
Dec Wed 30 2020 to Jan Fri 08 2021From$2,399*
Jan Mon 11 2021 to Jan Wed 20 2021AvailableFrom$2,249*
Jan Mon 18 2021 to Jan Wed 27 2021From$2,249*
Jan Mon 25 2021 to Feb Wed 03 2021From$2,129*
Feb Mon 15 2021 to Feb Wed 24 2021AvailableFrom$2,129*
Mar Mon 15 2021 to Mar Wed 24 2021From$1,989*
Day 1 - Budapest, Hungary
Feeling ‘Hungary’? You soon will be! Check out Buda Castle and the views from the Citadella before meeting your new Topdeck family later today. To help break the ice, we’ve got a tasty dinner lined up in a local restaurant. Here’s to an awesome trip!
Day 2 - Budapest
Yes! You’ve got a free day to do whatever you fancy. Grab a little ‘me time’ and indulge in a spa treatment at the Gellért Baths, soak up some history at the House of Terror Museum or hang with the hipsters at one of the city’s iconic ruin bars. Fruit brandies all round!
Day 3 - Budapest to Vienna, Austria
Next stop: the City of Dreams, aka Vienna. Famous for its Baroque architecture, musical heritage and the wonder that is the apple strudel (YUM), it's safe to say that there's a lot to see here. You've got one day to take it all in, so get moving!
Day 4 - Vienna to Prague, Czech Republic
First on the agenda: a sobering visit to Mauthausen, a former concentration camp complex during WWII. Then: hit up a street vendor and stock up on trdelník before a walking tour through the fairytale city of Prague.
Day 5 - Prague
What’s it gonna be today – clock-watching in the Old Town Square, a wander through the Castle District or selfie time with the statues on Charles Bridge? Whatever you choose, make sure you have some time left to swing by the John Lennon Wall for that photo.
Day 6 - Prague to Berlin, Germany
See ya later, Prague - time to move on to Berlin, where a driving tour awaits. We'll tick off the likes of the Berlin Wall, Checkpoint Charlie and the Brandenburg Gate before tucking into an epic meal at the Hofbräuhaus. Prost!
Day 7 - Berlin
Today is all about you. Kick back with the locals in Kreuzberg, take a close-up look at some of the city’s monuments or make a beeline for the nearest currywurst stall. Tonight, get ready to go grungy on an optional street art and nightlife tour.
Day 8 - Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
Amsterdam, we’re ready for you! After an orientation tour, you’ll be sufficiently clued up to get out there and do Dam Square, the Royal Palace and the National Monument your way. Then: a cone of hot chips and mayo is calling your name...
Day 9 - Amsterdam
Take in the wintry canal views on an optional bike ride, then cosy up with a healthy dose of hot chocolate, poffertjes and stroopwafels (Google them). Tonight, prepare to get emotional as we round off the trip with a farewell dinner cruise. Stifle those sobs!
Day 10 - Amsterdam to London, England
Today it's back on the ferry to London. It's not goodbye, it's see you later. *cries*
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 11 August 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.