Departure dates & prices
Nov Fri 06 2020 to Nov Sat 14 2020AvailableFrom$2,059*
Dec Fri 04 2020 to Dec Sat 12 2020AvailableFrom$2,169*
Dec Fri 11 2020 to Dec Sat 19 2020From$2,169*
Dec Fri 18 2020 to Dec Sat 26 2020From$2,279*
Jan Fri 01 2021 to Jan Sat 09 2021AvailableFrom$2,279*
Jan Fri 08 2021 to Jan Sat 16 2021From$2,169*
Jan Fri 15 2021 to Jan Sat 23 2021From$1,999*
Jan Fri 29 2021 to Feb Sat 06 2021From$1,999*
Feb Fri 19 2021 to Feb Sat 27 2021AvailableFrom$1,999*
Mar Fri 05 2021 to Mar Sat 13 2021From$1,999*
Day 1 - Rome, Italy
Meet your Trip Leader and your Topdeck family. You’re in Rome, baby! Ready for the Colosseum, the Spanish Steps and the Trevi Fountain? They’re all here and we’re gonna show you around! Tonight, you're in Disneyland for foodies. Have fun!
Day 2 - Rome including Vatican City visit
Rome is where the heart is. Visit the world’s smallest country aka Vatican City (optional), hang with the locals, or eat as much pizza and gelato as you can possibly handle. Question is, how many gelato flavours can you try during your time here? Challenge accepted! Let’s go.
Day 3 - Rome to Venice
First, visit Juliet’s balcony in Verona to join the lovers leaving notes on the wall. Then: Venice. Home to the Grand Canal, pretty Venetian masks and over 400 bridges. Get ready to say ‘wow’ like 100 times.
Day 4 - Venice
Burn off some of those calories by exploring the city on foot this morning. Then cue singing men in water limos taking you down a labyrinth of canals. That’s right, you’re heading out on a gondola ride with the crew! This afternoon is all yours to do whatever you like. Don’t miss the Doge's Palace, cross the Rialto Bridge and shop for Carnevale masks. There’s so much going on here. Did we mention it’s beautiful?
Day 5 - Venice to Salzburg, Austria
Welcome to Salzburg. Enjoy a walking tour of Mozart’s birthplace, then play ‘I spy’ with Salzburg Castle overlooking the city. There’s lots to explore here, so hop to it!
Day 6 - Salzburg to Heidelberg, Germany
Dial up the Disney with cobblestone streets and a fairytale castle. Heidelberg is also famous for its chocolate shops and cosy bars serving local beer.
Day 7 - Heidelberg to Amsterdam, Netherlands
Amster-DAM it's going to be a good day! Get your bearings on an orientation tour of the vibrant capital this evening. Then: det on your bike and ride! Take on the optional city bike tour to soak up the wintry canal views before warming up in a café with a hot chocolate and stroopwafels.
Day 8 - Amsterdam
Take on the city's 51 museums (must-dos: Van Gogh Museum and the Anne Frank House – be sure to book in advance!). Still thirsty for more? Check out the Heineken Experience for an interactive visit and tasting at the brewery. Top it off with a dinner cruise on the canal with your Topdeck family. Quick, take all of the selfies!
Day 9 - Amsterdam to London, England
Today it's back on the ferry as we travel to London. Start planning that next adventure. Facebook friends?
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 12 August 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.