Departure dates & prices
Day 1 - Rome, Italy
Rome is where the heart is. Gawk at the Colosseum, get your heart pumping with a race up the Spanish Steps and throw a coin in the famous Trevi Fountain. If your energy levels keep up, window shop along Via Condotti or simply mix with the locals before you meet with the gang in the afternoon. Espresso stops: mandatory.
Day 2 - Rome to Venice
After channeling your inner romantic at Juliet’s wall of love notes in Verona, we’re off to oh-so-pretty Venice. Get ready to experience one of those ultimate bucket list destinations. Venice is as good as everyone says it is, trust us.
Day 3 - Venice
100+ slowly sinking islands won't explore themselves. Get your bearings on this morning's walking tour before an action packed day. Soak up St Mark's Square and opt in for a quintessential gondola ride on the Grand Canal (optional activity). Corny smooching not included. This afternoon, check out the Doge's Palace, cross Rialto Bridge and shop for Carnevale masks. Did we mention how beautiful it is here?
Day 4 - Venice to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
Off to the Alps, where the air is crisp, the views are storybook-worthy and fondue is totally acceptable at any time of day. Once you’ve settled in, get cosy in one of the cafés that line the main street and treat yourself to a hot chocolate and a spot of alpine-themed daydreaming.
Day 5 - Swiss Alps
Ski, sled, snow angel, or park yourself indoors to enjoy the views (from the warmth). Craving more altitude? Head to the awe-inspiring ‘Top of Europe’, aka Jungfrau, on an optional rail adventure and test your pano skills. With so much to get involved with today, the question is, where to start?
Day 6 - Swiss Alps to Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Welcome to Luxembourg, where the country’s wealth is strong and its wine consumption is stronger. (Read: the good life). Notice the contrast between the capital city’s historic and modern-day architecture before delving into the many restaurants, museums and galleries on offer. Let’s do this.
Day 7 - Luxembourg City to Amsterdam, Netherlands
Say hello to one of Europe’s most picturesque cities, where views of canal-lined houses and bridges are everywhere you look. From the infamous Red Light District to Amsterdam’s bustling squares lined with foodie options, this city is like a real-life postcard.
Day 8 - Amsterdam
Get on your bike and ride! Do as the locals do and join the 881,000 bicycles on an optional city bike tour to soak up the wintery canal vistas before retreating with hot chocolate, poffertjes and stroopwafels. Take on one of the city's 51 museums (must-dos: Van Gogh Museum and the Anne Frank House). Still thirsty for more? Check out the Heineken Experience for an interactive visit and tasting at the brewery. Top it off with a dinner cruise on the canal.
Day 9 - Amsterdam to London, England
Today it's back on the ferry as we journey back to London. Start planning the next adventure. Facebook friends?
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 14 August 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.