Departure dates & prices
Day 1 - London, England to Paris, France
We’re hopping over the English Channel to brush up on our bonjours. Topdeckers, meet Paris! Tonight you’ll treat the tastebuds with your first French meal at our included dinner. Then it’s off on a driving tour to see the City of Light at its best and play landmark bingo with the Eiffel Tower, the Champs Élysées and the Arc de Triomphe.
Day 2 - Paris
A free day in Paris to get involved with pastries, paintings and the Centre Pompidou. Bike along the Seine on an optional tour or just flâner (stroll) around and soak up the atmosphere. Check out L'eclair de Genie in le Marais (don't ask questions), get your obligatory Eiffel Tower #selfie then explore the world's largest grave at the Catacombs. Tonight, experience the razzle dazzle of a cabaret show or hop on a boat down the river (both optional) to crank the romance dial to 11. Ooh là là!
Day 3 - Paris to Bordeaux
Today we roll on to the port city of Bordeaux, where half the city is UNESCO World Heritage listed and vineyards reign supreme.
Day 4 - Bordeaux
Wander the picturesque streets on your free day here, with special stops at Cathédrale St-André, Musée des Beaux-Arts and the Jardin Public. After, embrace France's finest #cafélife and try some amazing wine. Obvs. You're in the world's most renowned wine-growing region after all.
Day 5 - Bordeaux to Bilbao, Spain
First stop: a visit to the family-run estate, Château du Taillan, one of the most attractive vineyards in the Gironde. Here, explore the unique underground cellars, which are now listed as a French National Heritage Site. Next up is Bilbao - famed for the titanium curved Guggenheim Museum that boasts an out-of-this-world collection of contemporary art.
Day 6 - Bilbao to Madrid
Spain’s capital and a city known for its artistic pedigree, culinary wonders and vibin’ nightlife, Madrid will offer just what you’re looking for. Soak up the sights as we swing by El Retiro park, the Gran Vía and the Plaza de España on a driving tour. So. Much. To. See. Take in the beauty of the city’s hidden gardens, ancient buildings, tucked-away cafés and gorgeous markets before rolling into bed tonight.
Day 7 - Madrid
Morning, Madrid! Today’s your last day, so make sure you tick off all the bits you’ve missed. Check out the Royal Palace, get cultured at the Prado Museum or just kick back in the botanical gardens before we go our separate ways.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 12 August 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.