Deemed “Best New River Ship” by Cruise Critic editors in 2015, the S.S. Maria Theresa features luxurious accommodations and numerous personal touches, ensuring a truly indulgent and unforgettable voyage. In Cruise Critic's words, this resplendent ship “is regal in its opulent 18th-century decor, a floating homage to the former Austrian empress....Besides indulgent dining and an elegant atmosphere, this is one of the prettiest ships out there.” Named in honor of one of the Habsburg Empire’s most beloved rulers, the magnificent S.S. Maria Theresa cruises the Rhine, Main, and Danube rivers in grand Uniworld fashion.
Outside from: $5699
8 Day Europe River cruise from Passau to Budapest
Return Economy class airfare from Australia to Europe including prepaid taxes
7 Nights accommodation onboard the stately S S Maria Theresa in a Classic stateroom
All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients - 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners
Captain’s Welcome Gala and Farewell Dinners
Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, and mineral water
6 Days of excursions, including “Choice Is Yours” options, fully hosted by English-speaking local guides
Guided "Let's Go" and "Do as the Locals Do" programs
Exclusive "Morning with the Masters" experience
An experienced Cruise Manager and attentive, all English-speaking staff
State-of-the-art Quietvox portable audio headset system on all shore excursions
Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks throughout your cruise
Captivating onboard local entertainment
Scheduled airport transfers on arrival and departure days
Private Chauffeur Transfers to and from the airport in Australia
All gratuities for all onboard and onshore services
Free Internet & Wi-Fi onboard
BONUS 10%* Early Payment Discount*
WHY NOT: Upgrade to Business class from $3999* per person
Please speak to your Travel Consultant as Terms & Conditions apply
Other: Laundry Service, Reception
Food and Drink: Bar
Relaxation: Pool Deck
Fitness: Fitness Center
Day 1 - Passau Discover Passau with a variety of choices, either on an intimate walking tour, panoramic city tour or via a “Go Active” choice with a ride along one of the most beautiful stretches of the Danube and into the heart of Passau.
Day 2 - Passau Discover Passau with a variety of choices, either on an intimate walking tour, panoramic city tour or via a “Go Active” choice with a ride along one of the most beautiful stretches of the Danube and into the heart of Passau.
Day 2 - Danube River Cruising
Day 3 - Linz
Day 4 - Melk
Day 4 - Wachau Valley Cruising
Day 4 - Durnstein
Day 5 - Vienna Get acquainted with Vienna’s treasure trove of imperial gems with a city tour or visit Prince Eugene’s Winter Palace. If you prefer to experience the city’s artistic gems,you can join an art tour, featuring a Gustav Klimt exhibit at the Belvedere.
Day 6 - Vienna Get acquainted with Vienna’s treasure trove of imperial gems with a city tour or visit Prince Eugene’s Winter Palace. If you prefer to experience the city’s artistic gems,you can join an art tour, featuring a Gustav Klimt exhibit at the Belvedere.
Day 6 - Danube River Cruising
Day 6 - Bratislava
Day 7 - Budapest
Day 8 - Budapest
- 2020 Air Offer Terms and Conditions: *Flight offers are valid for new bookings made between 04 Sep & 31 Oct 2019. Prices are per person (adult fares) including any applicable taxes & fuel surcharges. Offer is based on fares to the nearest available online European city to the cruise embarkation point or an available alternative as advised at time of booking. Air carriers are selected at the discretion of Uniworld, based on available fare classes at the time of booking & must be purchased in conjunction with applicable 2020 Uniworld Europe departure. Departure from Australia can be taken when convenient for the guest and not prior to 1 Mar 2020, subject to availability. These airfares are based on a maximum 90 day stay in Europe. The airfare can’t be sold in isolation & is subject to availability. Uniworld reserves the right to correct errors or omissions & to change all fares, fees & surcharges at any time. Return Economy class airfare with Qatar Airlines and/or Singapore Airlines. Airfares are valid departing from SYD/MEL/ADL/PER/BNE & arriving into AMS, ATH, BCN, BER, BRU, BUD, BUH, CPH, DUB, EDI,FRA,GOT, IST, LON, MAD, MAN, MIL, MLA, MOW, MUC, NCE, OSL, PAR, PRG, PSA, ROM, STO, VCE, VIE, WAW, ZAG & ZRH, subject to selected carrier and routing. Surcharges apply if the required booking class is not available & a higher booking class is required & for select arrival cities. Guests who do not wish to book airfares under this air offer, may receive a $1,000pp (cruises 10 days or less) or $1,500pp (cruises 11 days or more) discount off their cruise fare. In this case, standard Uniworld booking conditions apply. By paying the applicable deposits you accept the Terms & Conditions of the Uniworld Air Offer, & tickets will be issued. Our partner airlines reserve the right to advise an earlier airfare Ticketing Time Limit date, subject to booking conditions and restrictions. Stopovers are subject to additional surcharge & flight restrictions apply. After ticket issuance, date changes & cancellation fees apply. The promotion is capacity controlled, & may not be combined with any other offer, except for River Heritage Club savings. This offer is valid on all available cabin categories on all 2020 departures across Europe (excluding Holiday Season) sailings from 1 Mar to 15 Nov 2020. For cruise departures where flights are out of date range at time of booking, we will issue tickets only when the return date is within range, approximately 331 days prior to the selected return date. We will do everything reasonably possible to fulfil the air offer. However, if we are unable to fulfil the flights for any reason, we will revert your booking to the cruise only early booking promotion available at the time your booking was made. The private chauffeur transfer service is available for all guests travelling in a party of three or less, from one address within a 50 km radius of major Australian international airports: Adelaide, Brisbane, Cairns, Canberra, Darwin, Hobart, Melbourne, Perth & Sydney. Transfer service is provided from and to one location. No additional stops are permitted. If your pick up / drop off address is more than 50km from one of the permitted airports you can still take advantage of the transfers, however you will be charged a surcharge payable directly to Brunel Chauffeur Drive at the point of reservation or to the driver. Mileage is strictly based on journey information calculated by inputting start and end addresses into Google Maps. Guests must contact Brunel Worldwide Chauffeur Drive to book the transfer. Transfers can only be booked 30 days prior to the departure from Australia, and no later than 72 hours prior to the departure. Guests and their travel advisors will be responsible for re-confirming any flight changes with Brunel directly. Guests who receive a solo supplement discount or waiver will be required to pay a $100 surcharge for the return chauffeur transfers. Guests outside of the 50km range will instead receive a $200 per booking Accor Hotels gift voucher. Guests can choose to receive their hotel voucher at the time they deposit by paying an additional $200 non-refundable deposit towards the total cost of their cruise, or they can opt to receive the hotel voucher with their documents once paid in full. The Accor Hotels gift voucher is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Offers may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Please contact Uniworld for details. CRUISE ONLY SAVINGS TERMS: Guests who do not wish to book airfares under the air offer, may receive a $1,000pp (cruises 10 days or less) or $1,500pp (cruises 11 days or more) discount off their cruise fare. In this case, standard Uniworld booking conditions apply. The promotion is capacity controlled, & may not be combined with any other offer, except for River Heritage Club savings. This offer is valid on all available cabin categories on all 2020 departures across Europe (excluding Holiday Season) sailings from 1 Mar to 15 Nov 2020. Early Payment Savings Terms and Conditions: Early Payment Savings require payment in full within three days of booking and is valid for new, individual bookings on 2020 itineraries and departure dates only. Offer applies to full cruise fare bookings only, including those bookings on the air offer. The business class airfare must also be paid in full within three days to qualify for the Early Payment Savings on the cruise fare. All fares and savings listed are in AUD. Rates and savings vary by itinerary, departure date and category of accommodations. Savings for eligible Europe and Russia voyages are: 5% for all Suite Category staterooms; 10% for all other stateroom categories. Discounted savings amounts are based on the cruise-tour portion of bookings (including category upgrades and single supplements), after other applicable discounts are applied and do not apply to the purchase of air tickets, optional pre and post extensions or Uniworld Gold Seal Protection. All applicable discounts are applied sequentially; fixed savings amounts are deducted prior to applying any percentage-based discounts. Offer is capacity controlled and may be modified or withdrawn at any time. Other restrictions may apply. 10% Early Payment Savings expires 30 September 2019.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 October 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..