Amarterra Villas Bali Nusa Dua
Nestled comfortably in beautiful Nusa Dua in South-East Bali, these magnificent luxury villas are a wonderful place to spend some time relaxing and recharging. Impeccably styled using traditional Balinese design elements, this boutique resort is visually stunning and is a peaceful oasis for guests to enjoy. The ideal central location is just an easy 10-minute stroll from the beach and is close to the shops, restaurants and cafes that Nusa Dua is famous for. When you are looking for a resort that has lots of authentic Balinese character, an eco-friendly design and excellent facilities onsite and nearby, Amarterra Villas Bali is a fantastic choice and a destination you will never forget.
The resort has 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom luxury villas, each offering guests a tranquil and luxury slice of Balinese paradise. The villas showcase a Balinese influence in every aspect of their design, including the architecture and interior styling. This is just like you are staying in a quaint traditional village that also has the benefits of modern convenience. All the villas are huge and have plenty of space for guests to spread out and enjoy themselves and they all have a private pool that is enclosed in your own tropical garden.
This boutique resort has been created as a quiet retreat for guests who are looking for a central and convenient location but want the chance to experience something more authentic and cultural during their stay. If you're looking for a quality dining option, Terra Terrace Restaurant is onsite at the resort and serves a delicious range of traditional and international dishes in a beautifully presented traditional setting. When you feel like being pampered, the Amarterra Spa is a personal retreat where you can choose a luxurious massage or a nurturing health and beauty treatment from their extensive list. Maintain your health and fitness goals while away in the well-equipped gym at the resort, where you have a choice of cardio equipment and weight machines, all surrounded by lush green tropical gardens. The resort pool is ideal for laps and you'll find plenty of paths and tracks for walking, jogging and cycling in the immediate vicinity.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 9 October 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..