Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Maldives
On a beautiful private island, surrounded by the calm and tranquil waters of a protective lagoon, the Taj Exotica is the most visually stunning resort in the Maldives. The resort offers breathtaking, state-of-the-art villas and suites resting on stilts above the turquoise water and nestled in amongst palm trees on the white sandy beach. With top-quality amenities, world-class dining options and a mesmerising location, this resort is the perfect choice for your next luxury getaway.
The resort has 64 villas and suites with a choice of location over the crystal-clear lagoon and right on the beach. The styling in the villas and suites reflects the relaxed and luxurious feel of the resort, with light colours mixed with dark natural timber and splashes of striking artwork. Large windows and doors allow the natural light to spill into these thoughtfully designed spaces and create a feeling of openness and of being in-touch with your natural surroundings.
The resort occupies a small island in the Maldives, just 15-minutes from the international airport, but a world away from the stress and worries of everyday life. If you're looking for fun and interesting activities to try, there are a range of water sports to try out, cruises exploring the local area and snorkeling and diving tours to experience the vibrant underwater world around the island. The resort offers 3 restaurants to choose from, including a fine dinging establishment with a first-rate menu, an over water Mediterranean dining experience and a poolside eatery with an extensive bar, so there will be something to suit every taste. Take the time to recover and rejuvenate in the Jiva Spa, where you can relax in a serene setting and experience one of their magical massages or health and beauty treatments. The resort also has a 24-hour fitness centre with cardio machines and weight equipment, so you don't need to miss out on your workout while on holiday.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 9 October 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..