Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel
Just metres away from the beautiful sandy beach, this hotel has an ideal location that allows you to be close to everything Waikiki has to offer. With a variety of restaurants, shopping and entertainment to be found nearby in Waikiki and a huge range of fun activities to try in and around the hotel, it's easy to find something interesting to do. When you're looking for a getaway to Hawaii with a perfect location that is also exceptional value for money, the Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel is a first-rate choice.
With 645 rooms and suites spread over 20 floors in the hotel, every traveller is sure to find a size, view and sleeping configuration to suit their needs. The views from the rooms vary from ocean, to cityscape, to views over the huge Diamond Head crater, but you can be assured of having a beautiful and interesting panorama to enjoy. All the rooms have balconies and have been styled in a functional way with splashes of colour adding character.
Located directly across the street from the beach, the Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel is a prime spot for those looking for proximity to a great range of things to do. The world-class beach gives you a fantastic place to rest and relax or perhaps you'd prefer to swim, surf or try one of the other water activities on offer. You can hire a bike and cycle through Waikiki or head away from the city and explore the nearby Kapi'olani Regional Park and Diamond Head. The Honolulu Zoo is just a block away from the hotel and if you are looking for some local knowledge the hotel has an activities desk that will help you find something that suits your needs.
Tiki's Grill & Bar is on the 3rd floor of the hotel and offers guests a casual dining experience right beside the pool, overlooking the beach. The menu features many local and Pacific Rim dishes, with ingredients sourced from dedicated local producers. If you want to maintain your fitness regime while away, you will also find a fitness club nearby, plenty of walking and jogging paths and the hotel has a pool that is heated in cooler weather.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 9 October 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..