Greek Island Hopping
From 02/09/2020 to 02/10/2020
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Get a guided tour of the awe-inspiring Ancient Greek monuments, the Acropolis and ParthenonSee the traditional Cycladic buildings of Mykonos town.
For 12 nights, you'll be resting your bones in top-quality hotels scattered across the Greek Islands.
Sleep twin or triple share, or splash a few extra euro and upgrade to your own room.
Greek food is as nourishing as it is delicious - expect salads crumbled with feta and hearty meals like moussaka.
As well as breakfast every day, you'll be fed to 4 dinners.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 1 - Arrive Athens Good morning island lovers! Welcome to Greece, and welcome to the best holiday of your life. Yep, big call on day 1 but we're making it! The day is yours to settle in to our hotel & start getting to know the city. Later, we'll join forces as a group & start firing up the fun over dinner.
Day 2 - Athens Yes, yes, you're hearing the call of cocktails on Mykonos Island. But let's get acquainted with Athens for a day before we set sail. This city is a time capsule of life on earth. This morning, a local guide will take us on a guided city tour of Athens including the iconic Acropolis and Olympic Stadium. And in the evening you will have the opportunity to enjoy a traditional Athens affair in the famous Plaka area of the city. Overnight: Poseidon Hotel
Day 3 - Athens to Mykonos See, just like we told you. Our time in Athens was amazing and well worth delaying our island time for. But delay it further? We shall not...Let's do this! 3 nights on the island of Mykonos, how did we get so lucky? Even the boat ride across the Aegean will have you awe struck and in love. Overnight: Paradise Mykonos Overnight: Paradise Mykonos (Superior Bay View Rooms)
Day 4 - Mykonos Here we are on yet another day when it feels completely fabulous to be alive. You're still in Mykonos baby! And the day is yours to soak up sunshine and play in the sea. Overnight: Paradise Mykonos
Day 5 - Mykonos Windmills; cafes overflowing with olives, feta and tzatziki; storybook streets - and that's before you've even taken a dip in the ocean! Explore with the crew, take up a few optionals, or simply waste the day away as you please. Overnight: Paradise Mykonos (Superior Bay View Rooms)
Day 6 - Mykonos to Santorini This morning, let's spare a thought for all those travellers who only have the time and money to visit just one Greek Island. Those poor unfortunate souls...Saddle up! We're taking to the seas again, this time in search of the island of Santorini. It's finally your turn to be the one lulling about the white-washed blue dome churches looking like a sultry summer babe. Home to the famous Oia sunset, this is the stuff dreams are made of. Ah, life.
Day 7 - Santorini Rise and shine, Greek Island travellers! The island of Santorini will not explore itself. Take a swim at Perissa Beach, eat the local specialty of fried tomato balls known as domatokeftedes, and roam the streets of Fira. Overnight: Okeanis Beach Hotel
Day 8 - Santorini Rise and shine, Greek Island travellers! The island of Santorini will not explore itself. Take a swim at Perissa Beach, eat the local specialty of fried tomato balls known as domatokeftedes, and roam the streets of Fira. Just remember to plan your day around the excursion to the iconic sunset of Oia - this is not an optional you're going to want to miss.
Day 9 - Santorini to Ios Say your so longs to Santorini this morning. We have one last Greek Island to hop to, and we promise she's magnificent.A bit more rugged and remote than Santorini and Mykonos, Ios will prove a nice change of scenery. But thankfully, there will be no change in the hours spent ocean side and good times had. Overnight: Far Out Ios
Day 10 - Ios Another day, another chance to soak up the Greek sun and frolic in the sand without a care in the world. Get some adrenalin in with some watersports, or if you haven't done so already, go explore the pretty town and down a hearty meal at a local cafe. You're going to need the fuel if you want to hang out in the party scene of Hora until the break of dawn. Overnight: Far Out Ios
Day 11 - Ios Don’t underestimate the power of this village. When the sun sets, this place really comes to life. As such, we suggest a day out on the water getting salty on a boat trip, or a full day of pool hangs and beach time so you're all sun-kissed and feeling floaty by the time the night rolls in. Overnight: Far Out Ios
Day 12 - Ios to Athens While choking back the tears and waving miserably at the dreamy islands of Greece, try to think positive thoughts: we have a boat ride to enjoy this morning, as well as one more night together in the city of Athens.One last dose of Athens and one last chance to hang out together as the Greece loving squad that we are. Overnight: Poseidon Hotel
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 07 June 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 02 June 2020 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.