Western Quest(Multi Share,Start London, End Barcelona)
From 16/10/2020 to 19/03/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Oct Fri 16 2020 to Oct Fri 23 2020Available
Oct Fri 30 2020 to Nov Fri 06 2020Available
Nov Fri 06 2020 to Nov Fri 13 2020Available
Nov Fri 20 2020 to Nov Fri 27 2020Available
Dec Fri 11 2020 to Dec Fri 18 2020Available
Dec Fri 18 2020 to Dec Fri 25 2020Available
Dec Sun 27 2020 to Jan Sun 03 2021Available
Jan Fri 08 2021 to Jan Fri 15 2021Available
Feb Fri 05 2021 to Feb Fri 12 2021Available
Mar Fri 12 2021 to Mar Fri 19 2021Available
Snooze in a combination of funky hostels and hotels for 7 nights in same-sex quad-share accommodation.
This whirlwind trip will see you cruise through some of the food capitals of the world.
Wake up to breakfast on us each day, and be treated to 3 dinners.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 1 - London to Paris Welcome to the first day of the best holiday of your life - we're calling it early! After a few pleasantries in London we'll get the show on the road with Paris in our sights.A few hours in and your jaws are on the floor already. These chalk cliffs that edge the English coastline are known as the White Cliffs of Dover, the first of many natural beauties we'll see on this trip.After we ferry across the English Channel for France we'll arrive in Calais, where we will take in the history of World War I battlefields in the Valley of the Somme.Kicking off night one, we arrive in none other than the lust-worthy Paris! It's straight down to business with a tour of the city lit up by the lights of night.
Day 2 - Paris Drool over haute couture you can't afford, admire the Notre Dame Cathedral whilst juggling coffee and cr?pes, & get artsy at the many museums of the Louvre. Just don't wear yourself out, you will probably want to get involved with dinner and a cabaret show. Smitten and it's only day two!
Day 3 - Paris to Bordeaux Wipe away your tears sad travellers! Paris is not going anywhere, you can always come back and visit her again. You, on the other hand, are going somewhere, and it's somewhere pretty magnificent...Wise folk tell us that wine has been produced in Bordeaux since the 1st Century - that's a long time, which means they know what they're doing. And it's not just the vin that has dragged us here, it's a pretty place to boot featuring its famous Miroir d'eau (water mirror).
Day 4 - Bordeaux to San Sebastian via Saint Jean de-Luz Breathe in your last breath of Bordeaux before we hit the road in search of the Spanish border. In just a few short hours we'll be beach side and exploring San Sebastian.Keep your swimmers out for our stop at a local fishing village for a dip and some people watching in this cute little town on the French and Spanish border.With two nights in Spain's coastal town of San Sebastian, it will be hard to wipe the smiles off our faces. Flop on the beach or take a walk to the aquarium where you can get a closer look at Isla de Santa Clara. The night is yours.
Day 5 - San Sebastian We'll be dropping lots of delicious sounding words today as we explore Parte Vieja, Playa de la Concha and Centro Rom?ntico. Say it again: Rom?ntico! Follow the cobblestone roads & soak up San Sebastian's coastline. Here you can learn to surf, lounge on the beach, or bar hop until you're sinking in pintxos.
Day 6 - San Sebastian to Barcelona via Zaragoza Having settled into life with afternoon siestas, today will only be a departure from San Sebastian, leaving Spain is not on the agenda. Sigh with relief.This town comes complete with a baroque Basilica, a perfect combination of Islamic and Gothic architecture and truly a sight to behold.Hola Barcelona...The first dose of Mediterranean Sea! That's if you can drag yourself away from the intoxicating city & get to the beach. Unique gothic architecture, round the clock parties & plenty of street life will leave you spellbound by Barcelona.
Day 7 - Barcelona They say this sexy city sizzles and we couldn't agree more. For a taste of what you can do, here's just a start of the never-ending list. Channel Gaudi at Sagrada Familia, his greatest masterpiece, started in 1882. This labour of love is still not compete, but is one for the Instagram upload for sure. Parc Guell could be next on the list, followed by a swim at the beach, and of course taking to the backstreets for some endless tapas and paella. Washed down with sangria of course.
Day 8 - Depart Barcelona That's it folks. The incredible ride has come to an end and you should all be left utterly inspired by what your time on the road has achieved. Now you have the pleasure of picking your next adventure. Greek Island Hopping, anyone? San Sebastian See the Parte Vieja, Playa de la Concha and Centro Rom?ntico Barcelona Explore Barcelona's Gothic beauty on a walking tour including Las Ramblas
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 15 July 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.