Mediterranean Fables - Idyllic Standard, Summer 2020
From 16/07/2020 to 11/10/2020
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Jul Thu 16 2020 to Jul Sun 26 2020Sold OutFrom$5,095*
Jul Thu 23 2020 to Aug Sun 02 2020Sold OutFrom$5,095*
Jul Thu 30 2020 to Aug Sun 09 2020Sold OutFrom$5,375*
Aug Thu 06 2020 to Aug Sun 16 2020Sold OutFrom$5,375*
Aug Thu 13 2020 to Aug Sun 23 2020Sold OutFrom$5,375*
Aug Thu 20 2020 to Aug Sun 30 2020Sold OutFrom$5,375*
Aug Thu 27 2020 to Sep Sun 06 2020Sold OutFrom$5,375*
Oct Thu 01 2020 to Oct Sun 11 2020Sold OutFrom$4,750*
Included Insight Services.
Your knowledgeable local Insight host will ensure your time in Athens is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with onboard washroom.
Alternate vehicles without onboard washroom or 40 seats may be used on occasion.
On departures with 8 or more guests, personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door.
Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency.
We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination.
7 nights aboard your mid-size cruise ship featuring air-conditioned cabins with private facilities, outdoor pool, fitness centre, beauty salon, casino, bars & restaurants.
You will enjoy the services of a Cruise Director, while on board, and all port taxes and crew gratuities are included.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served daily onboard your ship and we provide a complimentary drinks package, featuring a selection of alcoholic, soft drinks and hot beverages.
Transfers are included between Insight hotels and cruise port.
Complimentary transfers from/to Athens Airport are available on arrival and departure days, or with additional accommodation booked through Insight Vacations.
Day 1 - Athens, City of Gods. You are met at the airport and transferred to your hotel. At 19:00, join your Insight Vacations Representative and fellow travellers for a Welcome Drink.
Day 2 - The Glories of Athens. See all the remarkable glories of Athens on a tour of the city. The highlight, of course, is a visit to the Acropolis with the remarkable Parthenon. Enjoy the afternoon at your leisure.(Breakfast)
Day 3 - Cruising to Kusadasi. The morning is at your leisure. Late afternoon, board your cruise ship and set sail for the ancient city of Kusadasi. While cruising, enjoy an exquisite variety of Mediterranean dishes as well as flavours, aromas and spices from around the world. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served on-board daily. Your cruise includes a selection of alcoholic beverages and non alcoholic hot and cold beverages are included.(Breakfast / Dinner)
Day 4 - Kusadasi. This morning explore the Turkish port of Kusadasi and explore the ancient ruins of Ephesus with a Local Expert. In the evening, sail on to Rhodes.(Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Day 5 - Cruise to Rhodes. Upon arrival at Rhodes, chosen by the Crusaders as their fortified headquarters, the day is yours to explore at your own pace. Perhaps join the included walking tour of the old town surrounded by medieval walls and visit the village of Lindos, or simply enjoy a relaxing day on the golden beaches? In the evening, your cruise continues to Crete.(Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Day 6 - Heraklion and Knossos. Sail to Crete, home to the birthplace of Zeus according to the Greek mythology. There is time at leisure to explore the capital, Heraklion, and visit the site of King Minos' Palace in Knossos with a Local Expert.(Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Day 7 - Santorini and on to Milos. Wake up in Santorini with a full morning at leisure to relax. Gaze at the sheer cliffs of Santorini and dazzling panorama. Explore the capital of Thira, with its clifftop restaurants and caf?s, breathtaking views and amazing sunsets. Perhaps join a Local Expert for an Optional visit of the Cycladic village of Oia, one of the most picturesque villages of the island boasting panoramic views of the caldera before cruising to Milos.(Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Day 8 - Milos. Enjoy plenty of time to venture through this gorgeous island, with its crystal waters and white cliffs. Later in the afternoon, you set sail for Mykonos. Tonight, the maze of walkways, welcoming tavernas and nightlife are yours to discover.(Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Day 9 - Mykonos. The full day is yours to relax and explore Mykonos, with its dazzling sugar cube houses and whitewashed windmills. This evening, you set sail for Athens.(Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Day 10 - Athens. Disembark in the morning and transfer to your hotel where you are at leisure. Relax, shop or bargain in the local market. Perhaps ask about an optional experience to the Temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounion?(Breakfast)
Day 11 - Depart Athens. Bid farewell to Athens. Your journey ends with a transfer to the airport.(Breakfast) Authentic Dining Cruising: While cruising, enjoy an exquisite variety of Mediterranean dishes as well as flavours, aromas and spices from around the world. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served on board daily. Your cruise includes a complimentary drinks package, featuring a selection of alcoholic, soft drinks and hot beverages. Dining Summary: 10 Breakfasts (B), 6 Lunches (L) and 7 Dinners (D) all with tea or coffee. Your cruise includes a complimentary drinks package featuring a selection of alcoholic and soft drinks, and hot beverages. Insight Experiences Oia: With you Local Expert, explore this village of Santorini during your included shore excursion. Ephesus: Travel from Kusadasi to reach this UNESCO World Heritage Site. Led by your Local Expert, enjoy your time exploring the famed excavated site of this Greco-Roman treasure. Top Rated Highlights Mediterranean Fables Cruising: Visit the Greek Islands of Crete, Mykonos, Santorini, Milos. Explore the Turkish port of Kusadasi.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 16 July 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.