From 07/11/2020 to 03/04/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Nov Sat 07 2020 to Nov Sat 14 2020AvailableFrom$2,943*
Nov Sat 21 2020 to Nov Sat 28 2020AvailableFrom$2,943*
Nov Sat 28 2020 to Dec Sat 05 2020AvailableFrom$2,943*
Dec Sat 05 2020 to Dec Sat 12 2020AvailableFrom$2,943*
Dec Sat 12 2020 to Dec Sat 19 2020AvailableFrom$2,943*
Dec Sat 19 2020 to Dec Sat 26 2020AvailableFrom$3,343*
Dec Sat 26 2020 to Jan Sat 02 2021AvailableFrom$3,402*
Jan Sat 09 2021 to Jan Sat 16 2021AvailableFrom$2,943*
Jan Sat 16 2021 to Jan Sat 23 2021AvailableFrom$2,943*
Jan Sat 23 2021 to Jan Sat 30 2021AvailableFrom$2,943*
Feb Sat 06 2021 to Feb Sat 13 2021AvailableFrom$2,943*
Feb Sat 13 2021 to Feb Sat 20 2021AvailableFrom$2,943*
Feb Sat 20 2021 to Feb Sat 27 2021AvailableFrom$2,943*
Mar Sat 06 2021 to Mar Sat 13 2021AvailableFrom$2,943*
Mar Sat 13 2021 to Mar Sat 20 2021AvailableFrom$2,943*
Mar Sat 20 2021 to Mar Sat 27 2021AvailableFrom$2,943*
Mar Sat 27 2021 to Apr Sat 03 2021AvailableFrom$3,267*
First class travel Highlights.
Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing.
Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals.
Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys).
Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted.
Optional Experiences and free time.
All porterage and restaurant gratuities.
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras.
An expert Travel Director and professional Driver.
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes.
Hand-picked Trip Highlights.
Day 1 - Arrive Barcelona (7 Nights) Surrender to the seduction of Barcelona - Spain's sultry second city which boasts a proud Catalan culture and a boundless energy you'll get to explore over the coming days. On arrival, transfer to your hotel, then spend the rest of the day on your own exploration before meeting your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception to kick-start your week-long stay. In Barcelona, the local cava is as sparkling as the city's nightlife, so resist the urge to retire early and embrace the effervescent energy of its cosmopolitan heart.
Day 2 - Barcelona Sightseeing and Free Time The fanciful fa?ades of Gaud? are among the many highlights on your morning sightseeing tour with a 'Local Specialist'. You'll walk through the intricately carved doors of La Sagrada Fam?lia and into the creative genius of Gaud? as you explore his unfinished masterpiece and learn why it has taken generations to complete his life's work. Ascend to Montju?c, the lofty origins of Barcelona, before indulging in an afternoon at leisure to explore on your own. You could choose to soak up the sights and sounds of Las Ramblas, winding your way from the harbour to the bustling Pla?a de Catalunya. Or explore more of the fairy-tale Spanish Art Nouveau architecture that line many of Barcelona's streets. Tonight, the flurry of skirts and castanet claps provide a mesmerising encounter with Spanish culture on an Optional Experience to a spectacular flamenco show including dinner. Ol?!
Day 3 - Montserrat and Sant Sadurn? d'Anoia Excursion Leave the sun-kissed shores of the Costa Daurada and head into the mountains for a visit to Montserrat. On the panorama of rocky pillars you will find Catalonia's most renowned Benedictine Monastery, Santa Maria de Montserrat, founded in the 11th century. Later, visit Sant Sadurn? d'Anoia where you'll 'Dive Into Culture' and learn the delicate art of Cava production at Freixenet Wineries. With fruity flavours lingering on your palate, you'll return to Barcelona for a free afternoon to explore on your own or consider joining an Optional Experience to explore the labyrinthine lanes of the historic Gothic Quarter, followed by dinner and drinks in a local restaurant.
Day 4 - Barcelona Sightseeing and Free Time Gaud?'s magic touch on Barcelona's skyline takes centre stage today during this morning's sightseeing tour with a 'Local Specialist'. Delve into the legacy of 'God's architect' as you explore the organic shapes and architectural treasures of Park G?ell and admire the ethereal fa?ades of Casa Mil?. Indulge in a free afternoon to enjoy a quiet siesta or explore more of the city on your own terms. That could mean a visit to the lively La Boqueria market where your every sense will be engaged as you wander past stalls laden with cheeses, charcuterie and seafood. This evening, join your travel companions for a Regional Dinner at El Nacional Barcelona and embark on a culinary adventure showcasing the flavoursome cuisine of the Iberian Peninsula.
Day 5 - Tarragona Excursion Tread in the footsteps of the ancients when you visit Tarragona today to see its UNESCO-listed Roman ruins. Your orientation tour will reveal several of the city's ancient monuments, including the Les Ferreres Aqueduct, also known as the Devil's Bridge. Explore the remaining remnants of the Roman Empire and the beautiful religious buildings that date back to the 12th century. Tonight, an Optional Experience could see you join a dinner and night-time city panorama tour with your travel companions.
Day 6 - Barcelona Free Day or Optional Dal? Museum Experience Indulge in a full free day to experience life as a Barna local. Set your watch to the laid-back pace of your Barcelon? hosts and enjoy a leisurely morning soaking up the caf? culture of Barcelona at Passeig del Born or grab your front-row seat and people watch at Pla?a Reial - the choice is yours. You could choose instead to join an Optional Experience to Figueres and visit the Dal? Museum. Embrace the 'theatrical dream' Dal? hoped his museum would create and admire the world's most diverse collection of his works, as well as curiosities from his imagination. Return to Barcelona where you're free to enjoy the cosmopolitan nightlife.
Day 7 - Barcelona At Leisure and Farewell Dinner A leisurely start to your day eases you into the sights and sounds of El Born 'Dive Into Culture' when you embark on a tapas walking tour and savour local favourites like Jam?n Iberico, Croquetas and Montaditos. You'll be pleased to have the afternoon off to get your final fix of Barcelona, including an opportunity to finish some last-minute shopping. This evening, join your Travel Director and new friends for a rousing Farewell Dinner to toast to an epic exploration of one of Europe's most vibrant cities.
Day 8 - Depart Barcelona Treasure the memories of an extraordinary encounter with Barcelona as you bid your travel companions farewell. A transfer to Barcelona Airport is available. Sightseeing Highlights ORIENTATION of Tarragona VIEW the ancient Les Ferreres Aqueduct in Tarragona VISIT La Sagrada Fam?lia, Montj?ic Hill, Montserrat Monastery, Freixenet Wineries in Sant Sadurn? d'Anoia, Park G?ell, Casa Mil? and El Born
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 16 July 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.