Russia & the Baltic Sea
Balcony from: $7495
10 Night cruise, from Stockholm to Copenhagen, onboard Viking Jupiter in a Verandah twin share cabin
Onboard meals and beverages including wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner (specialty coffee, tea and bottled water)
Mini-bar with soft drinks, water and snacks, replenished daily
Complimentary 24-hour room service
In-suite coffee maker and binoculars (depending on stateroom category)
One complimentary shore excursion in every port
Lectures on or performances of music, art, cooking, dance and history
Access to top-rated spa facilities including sauna, hydrotherapy & Snow Grotto, plus state-of-the-art fitness centre
All port charges, government taxes and gratuities
Complimentary ground transfers with Viking Air
BONUS Companion Fly Free*
Please speak to your Travel Consultant as Terms & Conditions apply
Day 1 - Stockholm, Sweden
Day 2 - Stockholm, Sweden
Day 3 - Stockholm Archipelago
Day 4 - St. Petersburg, Russia
Day 5 - St. Petersburg, Russia
Day 6 - St. Petersburg, Russia
Day 7 - Tallinn, Estonia
Day 8 - Visby
Day 9 - Ronne
Day 10 - Copenhagen, Denmark
Day 11 - Copenhagen, Denmark
- *Prices are per person, in Australian dollars, based on double occupancy, subject to availability and correct at time of publishing. Price based on 6 June 2021 departure in Veranda Stateroom (V2). This offer is available for new bookings made between 01-September-2019 and 30-November-2019 and is valid on selected 2020 & 2021 ocean cruise itineraries and may be withdrawn anytime without notice. Airfares are on an airline of Viking’s choice in Economy class, include airline/airport taxes and available from major cities in Australia (Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth or Sydney). Both guests must fly together on the same flights in both directions. All offers are subject to availability of airline and booking class. Airline schedules are subject to change without notice and Viking is not liable for any additional costs incurred due to airline schedule changes. A non-refundable deposit of $1,500 per person is due within 3 days of booking. Final payment is due 121 days prior to departure. For more details visit vikingcruises.com.au.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 November 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..