From 18/07/2020 to 25/10/2020
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Jul Sat 18 2020 to Jul Sun 26 2020Sold OutFrom$2,825*
Jul Sat 25 2020 to Aug Sun 02 2020Sold OutFrom$2,825*
Aug Sat 01 2020 to Aug Sun 09 2020Sold OutFrom$2,850*
Aug Sat 08 2020 to Aug Sun 16 2020Sold OutFrom$2,850*
Aug Sat 15 2020 to Aug Sun 23 2020Sold OutFrom$2,850*
Aug Sat 22 2020 to Aug Sun 30 2020Sold OutFrom$2,850*
Aug Sat 29 2020 to Sep Sun 06 2020Sold OutFrom$2,850*
Sep Sat 05 2020 to Sep Sun 13 2020AvailableFrom$2,850*
Sep Sat 19 2020 to Sep Sun 27 2020AvailableFrom$2,850*
Sep Sat 26 2020 to Oct Sun 04 2020AvailableFrom$2,850*
Oct Sat 03 2020 to Oct Sun 11 2020AvailableFrom$2,850*
Oct Sat 17 2020 to Oct Sun 25 2020AvailableFrom$2,850*
4 dinners (including Be My Guest).
First class travel Highlights.
Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing.
Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals.
Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys).
Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted.
Optional Experiences and free time.
All porterage and restaurant gratuities.
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras.
An expert Travel Director and professional Driver.
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes.
VIP entry to many sights.
Day 1 - Arrive Madrid (2 Nights) Bienvenidos a Madrid. The lively capital of Spain is our launch pad to a memorable encounter with one of Europe's most soulful destinations. Relax in the lush surrounds of Buen Retiro Park, shop up a storm on Gran V?a or people-watch over coffee and napolitana con chocolate in Puerta del Sol. This evening, join your fellow travellers and Travel Director for an orientation drive to see some of the city's most iconic sights, followed by a Welcome Reception.
Day 2 - Toledo Excursion and Madrid Sightseeing We head to Toledo, the former capital of Spain, where we join a 'Local Specialist' for a walking tour of this city that dates back to Roman times. We'll visit a traditional factory and 'Dive Into Culture', witnessing the age-old inlaid-steel craft, before seeing one of El Greco's most famous paintings in the Church of Santo Tom? - 'The Burial of the Count of Orgaz'. We'll also visit the synagogue, before returning to Madrid where we'll admire the Royal Palace and Cibeles Fountain with our 'Local Specialist'. Spend the evening on your own, delving into the delicious flavours of Spain's tapas capital.
Day 3 - Madrid - C?rdoba - Seville (2 Nights) Journeying south through La Mancha, we arrive in C?rdoba, once a significant Moorish settlement. Join a 'Local Specialist' to visit the Mosque of the Caliphs and learn about centuries of Moorish rule and its influence on the culture and architecture of the region. We travel to flamboyant Seville, our home for the next two nights. Consider an Optional Experience to see the colourful twirling skirts of a fiery flamenco show or rub shoulders with the Sevillanos in search of delicious tapeo and wine.
Day 4 - Seville Sightseeing and Free Time This morning, we meet our 'Local Specialist' for a sightseeing tour of Seville. View the symbolic Giralda Bell Tower, see the Moorish-inspired Maria Luisa Park, with its tiled fountains, pavilions and ponds, and walk through the imposing Plaza de Espa?a. Marvel at Christopher Columbus's ornate tomb in the cathedral, then take a walk through the former Jewish Quarter. This evening, we 'Connect With Locals', joining the Morillo family for a 'Be My Guest' dinner at their olive oil mill, where you'll learn how oil is produced from their 6,000 trees and get to sample some of their produce.
Day 5 - Seville - Granada Multicultural Granada takes centre stage today, as we visit the magnificent Alhambra in the company of a 'Local Specialist'. A fine example of Moorish architecture, the Alhambra complex was built towards the end of Islamic rule in Spain. Wander through the exotic water gardens of the Generalife, the royal Summer Palace, once linked to the other palaces by a covered walkway across the ravine.
Day 6 - Granada - Guadix - Valencia This morning, we journey via the Mora Pass to Guadix in the northern foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountains. We'll see the whitewashed troglodyte dwellings lodged into the ochre-coloured cliffs of the surrounding area, then travel to Valencia, where we'll see the Bullring and admire the city's medieval architecture. Embrace the city's spirit of innovation and stop to view the City of Arts and Sciences, a large-scale urban recreation centre for culture and science. This evening, dine at your hotel, and perhaps take to the vibrant streets of the Old Quarter.
Day 7 - Valencia - Pe?iscola - Barcelona Sightseeing (2 Nights) Head north, along the coast through the Levant region, and stop at Pe??scola, the 'City in the Sea'. View the ancient castle of the 'Spanish Pope', built by the Knights Templar and used in the film, 'El Cid'. Then, journey along the Costa Dorada to Barcelona with its whimsical Gaud? architecture. Admire this famous architect's talents as we view his unfinished La Sagrada Fam?lia, which has been under construction since 1882. See the Pla?a de Catalunya and pay tribute to the great Christopher Columbus, with your 'Local Specialist'. From the hill of Montju?c, we'll enjoy panoramic views of this enchanting city. Enjoy a free evening to spend as you wish. Ramble through El Born for delicious tapas or consider visiting a Catalan-style restaurant for a delicious dinner of local specialities.
Day 8 - Barcelona Free Day Explore centuries of history, contemporary culture and exquisite art and architecture on your day at leisure. Visit Gaud?'s fantasy Park G?ell, stroll through the enchanting Gothic Quarter or join an Optional Experience to the monastery perched atop the mountain of Montserrat to see the mystical Black Madonna, the patron saint of Catalonia. This evening, we celebrate a memorable journey through Spain with our newfound friends and Travel Director at a Farewell Dinner with wine.
Day 9 - Depart Barcelona For now it's a fond adi?s to Spain at the end of a memorable holiday. A transfer to Barcelona Airport is available. Conditions apply. Sightseeing Highlights ORIENTATION of Valencia VISIT the Synagogue and Santo Tom? in Toledo, Mosque of the Caliphs in C?rdoba, the Cathedral in Seville, the Alhambra Palace in Granada, Montju?c Hill and Pla?a de Catalunya in Barcelona VIEW the Royal Palace and Cibeles Fountain in Madrid, the Cave Homes of Guadix, the Serrano and Quart Towers and the City of Arts and Sciences complex in Valencia and La Sagrada Fam?lia in Barcelona
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 16 July 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.