Kokomo Island Fiji
Superior design. Untouched beauty. Relaxed luxury. Welcome to Kokomo Private Island Fiji, where pristine reefs and world-class dive locations, set the scene for unrivalled adventures. A true undiscovered paradise, Kokomo Private Island is dotted with pockets of lush rainforest and is one of few, Fijian islands with stretches of stunning white sand. A venture straight from the heart of Lang Walker and his family, Kokomo Private Island is a private escape for the intergenerational traveller, a paradise for explorers in search of unique experiences, a retreat for families and a haven for honeymooners.
Experience panoramic views of the Fijian Islands, in the comfort and style of our private twin-otter seaplane or Bell 407 helicopter, when transferring to and from the resort. Located just 25-minutes from Suva or 45-minutes from Nadi.
Featuring sustainable design and traditional Fijian nuances, all of our villas and residences have been designed for privacy, comfort and relaxation. Spread sparingly along the island's two longest beaches, the 21 exclusive (1-3 bedrooms) Beachfront Villas offer private infinity pools and panoramic ocean views. Alternatively, choose from one of the resort's 5 Luxury Residences (3-6 bedrooms), and benefit from a private butler and nanny service, together with a larger infinity pool and some of the island's best views.
Encircled by the Great Astrolabe Reef, Kokomo Private Island is the perfect location for novice and experienced divers. Featuring a 5-star PADI Dive Centre and endless opportunities to discover the surrounding and outer reefs, guests of Kokomo can choose from snorkelling, fishing, kayaking, sailing, wake boarding and other exhilarating watersports.
Grown or sourced locally and prepared by Fijis finest chefs, every meal on Kokomo is simply unforgettable. Indulge in divine culinary delights, take a picnic on an island excursion, drop the kids off for a day of interactive fun at the Kids Club, relax with a custom spa treatment or enjoy family time by the pool. Alternatively, guests may choose to venture off the beaten path and discover the island's scenic walking trails.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 20 November 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..