The Complete Beatles Tour, 2 Days
The accommodationDay 1 Liverpool.
Liverpool is the city that inspired some of the Beatles' most famous songs and set them on the road to stardom. Meet your Evan Evans representative at Euston Station and enjoy a relaxing train journey to Liverpool, on arrival you are on your own to enjoy this historic city. Enjoy an included visit to the Beatles Story where you can enjoy the most sensational story the pop world has ever known. This afternoon enjoy a 'Magical Mystery Tour see where the Beatles grew up and the landmarks of their lives, Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields and much more. The tour ends at the famous Cavern Club. Finally make you way back to Lime Street Station for the train back to London, arriving at approximately 9.15pmDay 2 London.
London is the city that The Beatles based themselves in from 1963 the place to go for any aspiring group that wished to become a nationwide success. The Beatles developed their craft at the iconic Abbey Road recording studio as well as making TV, radio and live performances and socialising at the many swinging hotspots where exclusive clubs and 'happenings' were the places to be seen. The city provides the backdrop for all the LP covers from the first to the last; the locations for 'Hard Day's Night', 'Help' and 'Magical Mystery Tour'; even the 'Penny Lane' promotional film was largely shot in London locations. Depending on your age, this is either a chance to wallow in glorious nostalgia, or grab an 'education' in Rock history, its legends and myths, and of course walk over that famed Abbey Road crossroads. Your specialist, insider guide will take you on a magical, musical journey putting the Beatles into their London context showing how they grew from just another four lads in a band from Merseyside to global domination! From The Cavern to Abbey Road it's all here, and waiting to take you away...
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 November 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..