Trans Pacific Crossing - New Zealand, Tahiti & Hawaii
Welcome aboard the luxurious Ovation of the Seas by Royal Caribbean This Quantum Class ship takes cruising to new heights by offering an array of beautifully appointed cabins, top-of-the-line facilities, exciting onboard activities, at-sea entertainment and varied dining options. North Star, an observation deck suspended 300-feet above sea level, offers heart-stopping bird's eye view of the icy blue waters. RipCord by iFLY provides the unique at-sea skydiving experience. SeaPlex, the largest indoor activity space onboard, features a circus school, basketball court, roller skating and bumper car rides.
Set out on an extraordinary voyage as Ovation of the Seas cruises the South Pacific waters, from Sydney to Honolulu. Whether you are seeking an adrenaline rush or complete tranquillity, the Ovation of the Seas by Royal Caribbean has you covered. This cruise line has a lot of adventures in store for you the ship departs from Sydney and journeys to New Zealand, across the International Dateline to Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora before arriving in Honolulu. Treat your taste buds to a selection of delectable dishes, watch world-class productions onboard, meet like-minded people and dance the night away at exclusive pool parties. Laze about to your heart's content on the sun deck, in the Solarium pool, at the Vitality Spa or in your fancy stateroom.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 October 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..