Northern Discovery, 8 Days
Only on 11 November 2019
8 Day tour departing Auckland.
7 Nights accommodation in a Hotel.
7 Full Buffet Breakfasts, 1 Highlight Dinner, 2 Dinners with wine and 1 Farewell Dinner.
Services of an experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide.
Travel by luxury coach.
WAS $3750*, NOW $3188*, SAVE $563*.
Day 1 Welcome to Auckland. Meet your Travel Director at a Welcome Reception at your hotel.
Day 2 Auckland to Bay of Islands. Drive through Northland's lush farmlands into the beautiful Bay of Islands. Cruise through azure game fishing waters and a wonderland of picturesque islands.
Day 3 Bay of Islands Included Choice. Choose an Included Choice sightseeing experience. Go sailing aboard a historic tall ship, take a guided tour of Russell with lunch at the local pub, explore the Bay of Islands and visit three wineries for tastings, or see the sights on the Bay of Islands Highlights Tour.
Day 4 Bay of Islands to Auckland. Enjoy a leisurely morning in the Bay of Islands before you travel back to Auckland. Stop at Parry Kauri Park along the way and take a walk among New Zealand's native forest giants.
Day 5 Auckland to Rotorua. Join your Travel Director for a city sights tour of Auckland, including panoramic views from the Sky Tower, 328 metres above the city. Enjoy a short orientation tour on arrival in Rotorua. Visit Te Puia, the Maori Arts and Crafts Institute, where talented students carry on age-old traditions of wood carving and weaving. A tour of Rotorua's active geothermal fields follows. An evening of culture, history and delicious food awaits you at the Tamaki Maori Village. Learn about Maori traditions, then enjoy an authentic Maori Hangi Highlight Dinner and concert.
Day 6 Rotorua Included Choice. Choose an Included Choice sightseeing experience. Glide through the Glowworm Grotto on the Waitomo Caves Tour, take an ancient forest zipline adventure with Canopy Tours, visit the Hobbiton Movie Set, or explore Rotorua and its sparkling lakes in an amphibious WWll-era Duck.
Day 7 Rotorua to Wellington. Journey to stunning Huka Falls and the pristine blue waters of Lake Taupo. Drive on to Wellington and enjoy an exclusive guided tour of Te Papa Museum of New Zealand. Before leaving the museum, celebrate your holiday at a Farewell Dinner.
Day 8 Farewell from Wellington. See the sights of Wellington this morning on a city tour. You will then be transferred to Wellington Airport for your onward flight.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 October 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..