Northern Wonders, 8 Days
Only on 4 December 2019
8 Day tour departing Wellington.
7 Nights accommodation in a Hotel.
7 Full Buffet Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner, 1 Highlight Dinner and 1 Farewell Dinner.
Services of an experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide.
Travel by luxury coach.
WAS $2695*, NOW $2291*, SAVE $404*.
Day 1 Welcome to Wellington. Settle into your hotel and then enjoy a city tour. Stop at the Parliament buildings, home to New Zealand's politicians. Visit Te Papa Museum of New Zealand and explore the fascinating exhibits. This evening, join your Travel Director for a Welcome Reception.
Day 2 Wellington to Rotorua. Your special packed lunch today won't only be wholesome, it will also feed a Kiwi child who may otherwise go without, through the charity 'Eat My Lunch'. From the Kapiti Coast head inland for views of Mt. Ruapehu and the plains of Tongariro National Park. Drive along the shore of Lake Taupo, and stop to view Huka Falls before continuing to Rotorua. A very entertaining cultural experience awaits you at the Tamaki Maori Village. Experience a powerful Haka challenge, witness a concert showcasing Maori culture, and dine at a traditional Maori Hangi feast Highlight Dinner.
Day 3 Rotorua Free Time. Enjoy a day at leisure. Perhaps visit Te Puia and view the geothermal mud pools and geysers.
Day 4 Rotorua to Auckland. Explore the amazing Waitomo Caves. Tour through the magical caves and then glide silently through the starry Glowworm Grotto. Travel to Auckland for a city sights tour on arrival.
Day 5 Auckland to Bay of Islands. Depart Auckland via its impressive Harbour Bridge, travelling to Orewa and on to the scenic Hibiscus Coast, and then it's off to Paihia in the Bay of Islands. Cruise through game fishing waters to Cape Brett and, weather permitting, through the famous 'Hole in the Rock' formation.
Day 6 Bay of Islands Free Time. Today you can experience the beauty of the Bay of Islands at your own pace. Take a coach trip to Cape Reinga via idyllic 90 Mile Beach, enjoy a day of sailing on a tall ship, or tour the historic town of Russell.
Day 7 Bay of Islands to Auckland. After time at leisure this morning, depart the Bay of Islands. Then, walk among the Kauri trees at Parry Kauri Park. Relax as you make your way down Northland's lush farmland scenery into Auckland. Take an orientation tour of the city before joining your Travel Director for a Farewell Dinner.
Day 8 Farewell from Auckland. Your holiday comes to an end this morning after breakfast.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 November 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..