South America Cruise Package
After an extensive renovation in 2015, Norwegian Star is shining brighter than ever.With new dining choices like the popular, 24-hour O’Sheehan’s Neighbourhood Bar & Grill, revamped menus in the complimentary Ginza Asian-fusion restaurant and two new watering holes – the 5 O’Clock Somewhere Bar and Mojito Sugarcane Bar, you’ll be spoilt for choice. In total, that’s 17 delicious dining choices and authentic cuisine from around the world, along with 11 distinctive bars and lounges. Treat yourself in the tranquil Mandara Spa®, work out in the Fitness Centre and look forward to entertaining evenings. From lavish shows in the Stardust Theatre to casino action and dancing in the oceanview Spinnaker Lounge, every night is party night. With more than ever happening on-board the cruise ship itself, make sure that you take a look at the Norwegian Star tabs for more detail, including state rooms, the deck plan, and what’s on-board.
Inside from: $5515
Outside from: $5655
Balcony from: $8115
Return economy class airfare from Sydney into Buenos Aires & out of Santiago including prepaid taxes
2 Nights pre-cruise accommodation staying at 5* Hilton Buenos Aires in a Deluxe room
14 Night cruise, from Buenos Aires to Santiago, onboard Norwegian Star in a twin share inside cabin
All main meals & entertainment on board
Port charges & government fees
1 Night post-cruise accommodation staying at 5* Crowne Plaza Santiago in a Standard room
Travel departing from:
Adelaide from $5715*
Brisbane from $5719*
Melbourne from $6019*
Perth from $6009*
Sydney from $5515*
Please speak to your Travel Consultant as Terms & Conditions apply
Food and Drink: Cagney's Steak House, Java Cafe, La Cucina Italian Restaurant, Star Bar, Bar, Versailles Dining Room, Champagne Bar, 24-hour Room Service, Ice Cream Bar, Soho Room, Bistro, Sushi Bar, Teppanyaki, Bier Garten Grill, La Trattoria , Spinnakar Lounge, Endless Summer, Topsiders Bar & Grill, Blue Lagoon, Le Bistro French Restaurant, Ginza Asian
Recreational: Outdoor Pool, Library, Golf Nets, Nightclub
Entertainment: Cinema, Carousel Bar & Night Club, Theatre
Other: Medical Centre, Photo Gallery, Shore Excursion Office, Chapel
Fitness: Sports Court, Jogging Track, Volleyball, Basketball, Fitness Center
Relaxation: Whirlpool, Hot Tubs
Day 1 - Buenos Aires Some people call it the ‘Paris of South America’ and it’s not hard to see why. Buenos Aires is a romantic and elegant city of wide boulevards, grand houses, lively cafés and tempting stores and boutiques. At night, the city takes on a more seductive tone with great restaurants serving up prime Argentine steaks and the rhythms of tango in dozens of dance halls.
Day 2 - Montevideo The towering hill of El Cerro guards the entrance to Montevideo, which as well as being Uruguay’s capital is a lovely resort. Explore the charming streets and fine 18th and 19th-century colonial architecture of the old town, take a stroll along the sweeping waterfront with its parks and beaches and visit the fabulous Estevez Palace.
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - Puerto Madryn Known as the ‘Galapagos of the East Coast, Puerto Madryn is home to an incredible array of unusual wildlife and at the Peninsula Valdes reserve you can see sea lions, elephant seals, Magellan penguins and other seabirds in their natural habitat. And in town, don’t be surprised to see Welsh street names – the port was founded by settlers from Wales in the 19th century.
Day 5 - At Sea
Day 6 - Stanley A little bit of England in the South Atlantic, the Falkland Islands are home to fewer than 3,000 people and the main town, Stanley, is the smallest and most remote capital in the world. A self-guided maritime history trail recalls the days when great sailing ships called here on their voyages round Cape Horn, and there are tours of the battlefields fought over in the 1982 conflict.
Day 7 - Cruise Cape Horn
Day 8 - Ushuaia Ushuaia is the southernmost town in the world and the jumping off point for Antarctic expeditions. Surrounded by forests, snowcapped mountains, rivers and waterfalls, it stands on the edge of the Tierra del Fuego National Park, home to some of the most incredible wildlife in the world.
Day 8 - Cruise Beagle Channel
Day 9 - Punta Arenas, Chile Punta Arenas stands on the Strait of Magellan, named after the explorer who came this way in 1520. You can see his statue in the town and legend has it that if you rub the foot of the statue, good luck will come your way. Before the opening of the Panama Canal, the port was busy with cargo ships rounding Cape Horn, but today things are a little more leisurely.
Day 10 - Cruise strait of Magellan
Day 11 - Cruise Chilean Fjords
Day 11 - Cruise Patagonic Channels
Day 12 - Puerto Chacabuco This little port town is set on a narrow, scenic fjord in the middle of the some of Chile’s most spectacular coastal scenery. Deep fjords slice deftly into the base of the snowcapped Andes and massive glaciers make their leisurely progress through ancient valleys, creating a paradise for wildlife.
Day 13 - Puerto Montt Puerto Montt is a small provincial city right at the heart of Chile’s beautiful Lake District. You’ll take lots of photos as you tour the wonderful scenery with blue and green lakes, river rapids and waterfalls standing against a backdrop of snowcapped volcanic peaks. In town, be sure to check out the handicraft markets selling locally made goodies like sweaters and baskets.
Day 14 - At Sea
Day 15 - San Antonio, Chile
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 October 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..