Alaska Cruise Package
One of the newest cruise ships, Royal Caribbean's Serenade of the Seas offers the ultimate 'at sea' experience by combining speed, added comfort, greater space, sweeping ocean vistas and exceptional staff committed to serving your every whim. Her spectacular features include the ten-storey glass-constructed Centrum, glass lifts facing the sea, and the highest percentage of outside staterooms in the Royal Caribbean fleet.
Inside from: $4315
Outside from: $4625
Balcony from: $5155
Return economy class airfare from Melbourne to Vancouver including prepaid taxes
3 Nights Pre-cruise accommodation staying at 4* Rosedale On Robson Suite Hotel in a 1 Bedroom Deluxe Suite room including Daily continental breakfast
5 Nights cruise, from Vancouver, onboard Serenade Of The Seas based on an inside twin share cabin
All main meals and entertainment onboard
Port charges and government fees
Granville Island Market Tour
Adelaide from $4429*
Brisbane from $4315*
Melbourne from $4299*
Perth from $4429*
Sydney from $4315*
Please speak to your Travel Consultant as Terms & Conditions apply
Relaxation: Spa, Whirlpool, Day Spa & Fitness Centre, Sauna, Beauty Salon, Massage, Solarium
Recreational: Golf Simulator, Library, Rock Climbing, Adventure Ocean Youth Facilities, Open-air basketball court , Country club with golf simulator, Putting Green
Fitness: Volleyball, Fitness Center, Sports Court
Entertainment: Theatre, Casino Royale, Children's Play Area, Colonial Style Lounge, Colony Club
Food and Drink: Portofino Italian Restaurant, Themed Bar and Lounges, Chops Grille, Lounge, Champagne Bar, Chops Grill, Seaview Cafe, Lattetudes Coffee Shop, Latté-Tudes
Other: Art Gallery, Business Centre, Photo Shop
Day 1 - Vancouver Ranked in the world’s top 5 cities for quality of life, on a clear day you’ll see as far as distant Mount Baker. Find nirvana amongst the ferns and lofty cedars in Stanley Park, taste oysters in Granville Island market, and explore historic Gastown.
Day 2 - At Sea Family Action NEW Royal Babies and Tots Nursery® with specially designed Fisher-Price® and Crayola® activities Video game arcade Expanded hangouts for teens only Complimentary rock climbing wall Complimentary Adventure Ocean® Youth Program
Day 3 - Icy Strait Go whale watching, learn Tinglit tribal customs, buy arts-and-crafts gifts, or fly high above Port Frederick on a 1.6km long zip-rider. Later, tuck into the best ever halibut and chips on the cookhouse deck of historic Hoonah Packing Company cannery.
Day 4 - Sitka The historic community of Sitka sits on Baranof Island, on the edge of the Pacific Ocean. With a mixed heritage of part native Alaskan, part Russian, Sitka is a fascinating destination of unexpected cultural depth. It is also an excellent place to encounter wildlife and offers some of the best sports fishing in Alaska.
Day 5 - At Sea Family Action NEW Royal Babies and Tots Nursery® with specially designed Fisher-Price® and Crayola® activities Video game arcade Expanded hangouts for teens only Complimentary rock climbing wall Complimentary Adventure Ocean® Youth Program
Day 6 - Vancouver Ranked in the world’s top 5 cities for quality of life, on a clear day you’ll see as far as distant Mount Baker. Find nirvana amongst the ferns and lofty cedars in Stanley Park, taste oysters in Granville Island market, and explore historic Gastown.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 October 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..