Canada & New England Cruise Packages
Whether island hopping in the Caribbean winter sunshine, or cruising up close to the awesome glaciers of Alaska, Norwegian Pearl is the perfect cruise ship to take you there. One of our quartet of popular Jewel-Class ships, she offers an amazing array of facilities including 16 delicious dining choices, 15 bars and lounges, casino, spa, pools, fitness centre and 10-pin bowling in the Bliss Ultra Lounge. As for accommodation, from three bedroom Garden Villas to comfortable Inside Staterooms, you’ll feel right at home.
Inside from: $5139
Outside from: $5639
Balcony from: $6325
Return economy class airfare from Melbourne to New York City including prepaid taxes
3 Night pre-cruise accommodation staying at 4* Hudson New York, Central Park in a Standard Room including buffet breakfast daily
7 Night cruise, from New York, onboard Norwegian Pearl in a twin share inside cabin
All main meals & entertainment on board
Port charges & government fees
NYC Explorer Choose 5 Pass
Travel departing from:
Adelaide from $5289*
Brisbane from $5175*
Melbourne from $5139*
Perth from $5295*
Sydney from $5149*
Please speak to your Travel Consultant as Terms & Conditions apply
Recreational: Twister Water Slide, Card Room, Aqua Kid's Club, Library, Bowling Alley
Food and Drink: Cagney's Steak House, Mambos Latin/Tapas, Java Cafe, La Cucina Italian Restaurant, Star Bar, Grill, Summer Palace Main Dining Room, Sky High Bar, 24-hour Room Service, Lotus Asian Cuisine, Sushi Bar, Teppanyaki, Dining Room, Lotus Garden, Spinnakar Lounge, Martini Bar, Topsiders Bar & Grill, Blue Lagoon, Garden Cafe, Le Bistro French Restaurant
Other: Art Gallery, Photo Gallery, Duty-free shop
Fitness: Gym, Aerobics, Fitness Center
Entertainment: Disco, Bowling Alley, Theatre
Relaxation: Sauna, Beauty Salon, Massage, Spa, Hot Tubs, Sun Deck
Day 1 - New York Even if you’ve never been before, you’ll feel like you know it from countless movies and TV programmes. The Manhattan buzz is like nowhere else. Whether you’re shopping on Fifth Avenue, strolling up Broadway, checking out the sensational museums and galleries or taking it all in from high atop the Empire State Building, you’ll agree… it’s a wonderful town.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Halifax, Nova Scotia Halifax was founded in 1749 and there’s history and heritage around every corner. Check out the city sights in a horse-drawn carriage or on the top deck of a British bus; immerse yourself in maritime history, including the city’s Titanic connection; or head out to scenic Peggy’s Cove with its lighthouse and brightly painted houses for a wonderful lobster lunch.
Day 4 - Saint John Although Champlain landed here in 1604 and named the town, it wasn't settled until 1783 by Loyalists fleeing the colonies during the American Revolution. Canada's Maritime Province of New Brunswick is intriguing, with its tidy farms, stately Georgian manors and tea at four. The topography is equally interesting: In a land of vast virgin forests and rushing rivers, fierce tides as high as 53 feet are fueled by the fingerlike Bay of Fundy.
Day 5 - Bar Harbor From the mid-19th century to the Stock Market crash in 1928, this charming resort was the haunt of America’s rich and famous who travelled up by private yacht and summered here. And now it’s your turn to explore the craft stores and boutiques and explore some of the 35,000 acres of Acadia National Park – its criss-cross trails just perfect for biking, horse riding and walking.
Day 6 - Portland,Maine Maine’s largest city has been an important seaport since the 17th century and for a taste of its history, stroll around the cobbled streets of the Old Port Exchange district, its weathered brick buildings now packed with shops and restaurants. The city has some fine museums and also makes a great gateway to the stunning seascapes of the rocky Maine coast.
Day 7 - Newport Rhode Island might be the smallest state in the USA but it packs in more than 400 miles of wonderful coastline and a wealth of historic landmarks. Spending summer in Newport became the thing for 19th-century American millionaires - the Astors, Vanderbilts, Rockefellers and their ilk built extravagant summer ‘cottages’ (think palaces) many of which you can visit today.
Day 8 - New York Even if you’ve never been before, you’ll feel like you know it from countless movies and TV programmes. The Manhattan buzz is like nowhere else. Whether you’re shopping on Fifth Avenue, strolling up Broadway, checking out the sensational museums and galleries or taking it all in from high atop the Empire State Building, you’ll agree… it’s a wonderful town.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 October 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..