Grand Mediterranean from Barcelona Single Traveller Cruise
Top five reasons to cruise on the Norwegian Epic
- Ice Bar
Fancy a cool drink? Would a vodka surrounded by ice suffice? Inspired by the original ice hotels in Scandinavia, the ship’s Ice Bar is one of 14 in the world and the only true ice bar at sea.
- Blue Man Group
If you’ve ever witnessed a live performance by the incredible Blue Man Group you’ll know that this award winning entertainment act is reason enough to cruise with Norwegian Epic.
- Rock Climbing
Not just any old rock climbing, Norwegian Epic’s part rock, part vertical climbing wall measures 33 feet high and includes the first-ever rappelling wall at sea. Those up for an even bigger challenge can master the enclosed climbing cage called the Spider Web.
- Full House
Whether you’re a gambling novice or a high roller, the ship’s full action casino and Players Club Program will keep you engaged and entertained well into the night.
- Nickelodeon at Sea
Thanks to Norwegian Epic’s exclusive Nickelodeon at Sea partnership, kids can enjoy breakfast with their favourite Nickelodeon characters including Dora the Explorer and SpongeBob SquarePants.
Day 1 - Barcelona Life in the Catalan capital is as fast and fun as anywhere in Europe. Take a stroll down Las Ramblas, where the street theatre is just as crazy as the fantastical Art Nouveau architecture of the city’s most famous son, Gaudi. The Gothic Quarter with its narrow streets and vast cathedral is big on atmosphere and the neighbourhood tapas bars are just the place to refill.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Naples you must try the real thing before you explore the historic centre with its grand palace, cathedral and opera house. Feeling romantic? Take the hydrofoil to the isle of Capri or the Amalfi Coast drive to Sorrento and don’t forget your camera. History buffs make for Pompeii, to see how the Romans lived back in the 1st century AD.
Day 4 - Rome (Civitavecchia) Civitavecchia has been the port for Rome since the 13th-century and the Eternal City is still the big draw. It wasn’t built in a day, but you’ll see a lot in yours, from the massive Colosseum, St. Peter’s Basilica and Vatican City to the sun-filled piazzas, fabulous fountains, ultra-chic designer stores and oh-so-tempting pavement cafés, where you can do as the Romans do.
Day 5 - Florence/Pisa (Livorno) How lucky to visit the Tuscan region, Florence & Pisa, resplendent in art and history. What's even more fortunate is that all the main attractions in Florence are centrally located for the perfect walking tour. See Santa Croce, Piazza del Duomo and Michelangelo's David.
Day 6 - Cannes Cannes and glamour go hand-in-hand and no more so than during the May film festival when the who’s who of Hollywood descends on the town. But any time of year, it’s one of the Riviera’s most chic resorts. Take a stroll along La Croisette, the palm-shaded beachfront promenade, passing Belle-Époque hotels, designer boutiques and elegant pavement cafés – perfect for people watching.
Day 7 - Palma Think of Majorca and the chances are sunshine holidays come to mind, so if it’s beachside relaxation you want, just take your pick. But there are other sides to this beautiful island, from the elegant capital, Palma, with its medieval cathedral, shops and tapas bars to the valleys, vineyards and pretty little villages of the interior.
Day 8 - Barcelona Life in the Catalan capital is as fast and fun as anywhere in Europe. Take a stroll down Las Ramblas, where the street theatre is just as crazy as the fantastical Art Nouveau architecture of the city’s most famous son, Gaudi. The Gothic Quarter with its narrow streets and vast cathedral is big on atmosphere and the neighbourhood tapas bars are just the place to refill.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 November 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..