Port Douglas Peninsula Boutique Hotel
Enjoy beachfront luxury and cosmopolitan charm when you stay at the Port Douglas Peninsula Boutique Hotel. Set in an unrivalled beachside location, overlooking the stunning Four Mile Beach, this is the only Adults-Only hotel in Port Douglas with beach and ocean views. Stroll just 40-metres to the beach, 2-minutes to the heart of Port Douglas's boutique, restaurant and entertainment hub and live the luxe life with ultimate ease! Port Douglas Peninsula Boutique Hotel is the ideal destination for your next Queensland getaway - enjoy complimentary buffet breakfast served poolside, daily ECO room servicing and free Wi-Fi! In no time, you'll be asking yourself what more you could possibly want? This is the perfect relaxing escape from the world and you deserve to treat yourself to it!
The guestrooms at Port Douglas Peninsula Boutique Hotel will make you feel as though you are in an oasis. You will never want to leave. Spacious, abundant with natural light and offering many comforts and benefits, you will feel perfectly at home during your stay. All rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows that let the light and air circulate and bathrobes to provide an element of luxury to your stay. Modern amenities in the guestrooms include an espresso coffee machine, minibar, DVD player, stereo, flat screen television, free Wi-Fi, daily housekeeping and much more!
It's easy to lose track of time when you're relaxing in a tropical paradise but try to not forget that there are so many activities and experiences are just waiting for you to discover. Set yourself down with a tropical cocktail on your large private balcony and listen to the calmness of the waves lapping the shore. Spread yourself out in the sun amongst the tiered heated pools and jacuzzi spa. Indulge your taste buds at the Hi Tide Cafe-Bar-Restaurant and embrace the gentle ocean breezes. If adventure sparks your interest, why not explore a little? Book a guided tour or day trip, hire a car and tick of some local attractions. Experience the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef, step into the Ancient Daintree Rainforest and meet some of the local wildlife!
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 20 November 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..