Horison Seminyak Hotel
Just off Seminyak's famous Double Six Street, this hotel puts you right in the heart of this vibrant and lively part of Bali. There's a fantastic variety of restaurants, bars and other nightlife options right outside your door and the gorgeous beach is just a short walk away. You'll always have plenty of things to do and try around this popular tourist area and from the hotel it's easy to access other parts of Bali, so you can experience everything this magical island has to offer. If you're wanting a central location with unbeatable value for money, this hotel is a great option for your next Bali holiday.
The hotel has 154 rooms in 5 different sizes and sleeping configurations so it's certain there will be something here to suit your needs. All the rooms have been styled with a Balinese twist in the choice of colour, texture and furnishings, so the character of the island is visually present. Most of the rooms have views of the surrounding city and some have views over the pool area.
Seminyak is a busy and thriving part of Bali, with a huge range of facilities and activities on offer. The hotel is set back about 500-metres from the ocean and that distance is either a short walk or very quick drive, so you still have good access to the beach. The large outdoors pool is in the heart of the hotel and has plenty of covered shady area to enjoy and also has sun lounges when you're in the mood to soak up some warm Bali sunshine. The on-site Manimanika Restaurant and Bar is open all day and serves a broad menu, but specialises in local dishes made from local produce. It is located by the pool and has a casual atmosphere. If you're looking for more dining options, you will find many restaurants and cafes along Double Six Street. The Activities Corner gives you a chance to learn a variety of different arts and crafts and traditional activities during your stay.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 18 December 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..