Grand Plaza Serviced Apartment
Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments.
Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments give you the independence and catering flexibility of your own home together with the comfort and service of a 4* hotel. Think of us as your home, but with cleaning, catering, porters and reception staff thrown in.
Serviced apartments are the new direction for the hotel industry. They provide a ready made home rather than a ready made room. Each apartment has its own fully equipped kitchen. You choose whether to enjoy your own home cooking or try the Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments Breakfast or visit one of the myriad of restaurants within walking distance of the Hotel (or heat up a takeaway) Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments is the largest Hotel/Apartment complex in Bayswater. Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments are situated in the heart of W2, perfectly placed for exploring Hyde Park, Notting Hill, Portobello Market and Kensington Palace. The apartments are located in a beautiful listed Victorian building. From our apartments you can venture into the heart of Central London and enjoy the sights of the City and the West End. Westfield Shopping mall is located just 3 tube stops away.
Historic Royal Pub Tour.
Setting out in search of four of Londons best-kept-secret pubs, our tour begins in the royal neighbourhood of St James. We will discover the fun and unique history of the Royals including Queen Elizabeth, Prince Charles and Princes William and Harry. Cue pub one. Passing by some of Londons most famous landmarks and palaces, we will delve down seldom trod paths, known almost only to the locals. We will also pass some of the oldest boutiques in London, many of which still provide goods and services for the current Royals and one in particular that provided Winston Churchill with his trademark hats. We will hear tales of Londons secret subterranean history and the tunnels, frequented by Royals and nobles in times of unrest, plague and fire; while drinking just yards from Henry VIII's favourite palace (cue pub two).
Take a shortcut through the Royal Park where Queen Victoria was almost assassinated, to arrive at Buckingham Palace to learn the shocking truth about its history and the story of Queen Elizabeths famous late-night visitor. We will then tackle pub number three as we traverse one last Royal Park on our way to Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey, before finishing at our final pub, for more hilarious anecdotes and drinking stories. Your tour ends here but before you go, dont forget to ask your local guide for tips on what else to see and do during your stay in London.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..