From 01-Apr-2020 to 30-Sep-2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Apr Tue 27 2021 to May Sun 02 2021Sold Out
May Tue 18 2021 to May Sun 23 2021Limited Availability
Sep Tue 21 2021 to Sep Sun 26 2021AvailableFrom$2,295*
Oct Tue 12 2021 to Oct Sun 17 2021Limited Availability
Oct Tue 26 2021 to Oct Sun 31 2021AvailableFrom$2,295*
Nov Tue 09 2021 to Nov Sun 14 2021AvailableFrom$2,295*
Nov Tue 23 2021 to Nov Sun 28 2021AvailableFrom$2,295*
Dec Sun 26 2021 to Dec Fri 31 2021AvailableFrom$2,295*
Jan Tue 04 2022 to Jan Sun 09 2022AvailableFrom$2,295*
Jan Tue 18 2022 to Jan Sun 23 2022AvailableFrom$2,295*
Feb Tue 01 2022 to Feb Sun 06 2022AvailableFrom$2,295*
Feb Tue 15 2022 to Feb Sun 20 2022AvailableFrom$2,295*
Feb Tue 22 2022 to Feb Sun 27 2022AvailableFrom$2,295*
Mar Tue 08 2022 to Mar Sun 13 2022AvailableFrom$2,295*
Mar Tue 22 2022 to Mar Sun 27 2022AvailableFrom$2,295*
Apr Tue 12 2022 to Apr Sun 17 2022AvailableFrom$2,295*
Explore the vibrant Salamanca Market in Hobart, which is home to more than 300 stalls.
At Bridestowe Lavender Farm, enjoy a tour the distillery and sample some unique lavender-inspired fare.
Visit Port Arthur, once Australia's most notorious convict prison, and take a guided tour through this intriguing site.
5 nights of premium accommodation.
Services of a Travelmarvel Tour Director and Driver.
Premium air-conditioned coach travel.
9 Meals - 5 Breakfasts and 4 Dinners.
Special Welcome Dinner.
All sightseeing, cruises, tours and entrance fees as specified.
Day 1 - Arrive Launceston, Beaconsfield On arrival, you’ll transfer to your hotel In Launceston. Enjoy a picturesque journey following the Tamar River and spend the rest of the day enjoying a selection of Insider Experiences before a Welcome Dinner at your hotel.
Day 2 - Launceston, Bicheno Drive through northern Tasmania's wine-producing area. Traverse Weldborough Pass and stop at East Coast Natureworld to meet a Tasmanian devil before continuing to the seaside town of Bicheno, where you may like to see the fairy penguins.
Day 3 - Freycinet National Park, Richmond, Port Arthur Enjoy a special Insider Experience this morning. Discover the historic heart of Tasmania in Richmond, home to the Richmond Bridge. On the way to Port Arthur, see how nature and time have created spectacular rock formations such as the Tessellated Pavement and Tasman Arch.
Day 4 - Port Arthur Historic Site, Hobart Join a cruise around the Isle of the Dead and hear haunting stories about the convicts buried there. Later, travel to Hobart and tonight, you’ll enjoy an exciting Insider Experience.
Day 5 - Hobart, Salamanca Market A fantastic array of art, handicrafts, food and oddities awaits you today at the Salamanca Market. Housing over 300 stalls, the market has an array of goods on offer. From tantalising Tasmanian gin to hand-crafted jewellery, you’re sure to find some whimsical souvenirs to take home. Alternatively, you might like to take a thrilling cruise along the rugged Bruny Island coastline.
Day 6 - Depart Hobart After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your onward flight.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 21 April 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans