Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City
When you're looking for a luxury hotel experience for your next trip to Dubai, the Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City is an incredible choice for many reasons. With a prime central location right on the banks of the Dubai Water Canal and near the iconic Burj Khalifa building, you are close to Business Bay, the Dubai Metro Station and every amenity you could want during your stay. This vibrant and thriving city buzzes outside, but inside your room is a tranquil sanctuary, with the stresses of the world shut out. This modern hotel can offer you beautifully styled rooms, plenty of dining options and a huge list of on-site facilities. The friendly staff deliver 5-star service, and nothing is too much trouble.
All the rooms in this hotel are large and open and have a beautiful contemporary style. Most carry the signature earthy colours used throughout the property, creating a warm and welcoming feel to your room. Floor-to-ceiling windows allow natural light to flood in and highlight your city views beyond.
Towering 44 floors above the city, this contemporary hotel is an oasis for your getaway in Dubai. Getting around the city has been made easy, with the train station close by and the hotel shuttle bus is available to whisk you to key destinations as needed. You have an excellent range of dining options while staying at the hotel, with 5 restaurants and bars located through the building, ranging from casual cafes to fine dining. More food and beverage outlets are on hand at the Al Habtoor City Complex so there is sure to be something to suit every taste. Plus at Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City, you can experience Dubai's number one show - La Perle!
When you need some pampering, Elixir Spa is a full-service health spa and has 4000sq. metres of pure luxury, offering 20 treatment rooms and a huge variety of relaxation and remedial massages and heavenly beauty and health treatments. If you want to maintain your health and exercise schedule while on holiday, the hotel has a well-equipped gym with personal trainers, fitness and yoga classes, tennis court and a walking and jogging track, so you aren't short on ways to keep fit and healthy. With 4 outdoor pools, including a dedicated children's pool, its easy to find a spot to cool down or just relax on a sun lounge and enjoy the warm Dubai sunshine. The Kids' Club provides a safe and entertaining space for children to enjoy themselves and try a range of interesting activities and is handy when you want to grab some relaxing time or possibly a spot of shopping.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 20 November 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..