The Ghan - Alice Springs and Rail, 4 Nights, Gold Service
The accommodationItinerary: Adelaide - Marla - Alice Springs.
Step aboard the legendary Ghan and take time acquainting yourself with our friendly staff and your comfortable private cabin. From Adelaide, you'll travel through the pastoral fields of South Australia's mid north. Indulge in a pre-dinner drink and lively discussion with fellow diners as you anticipate tomorrow's breathtakingly beautiful outback experience. A multi-course dinner awaits, with a regionally-inspired menu and all-inclusive fine wines and beverages.
Alight the train to watch the sun come up over the desert. You have never truly experienced a sunrise until you have seen one in the heart of the Australian outback. Brunch is served on the train and soon you are crossing the state border and into the Northern Territory. Then you'll glide through the MacDonnell Ranges and arrive at Alice Springs (or The Alice, as it is known by the locals) in the afternoon, with you choice of unique off train experiences to get to know this remote, and remarkable, outback centre.
Experience eco-friendly luxury and enjoy stunning views of the majestic MacDonnell Mountain Ranges when you stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Alice Springs. Conveniently located just off of Stuart Highway, the hotel is only 15 minutes drive from Alice Springs Airport and within walking distance of downtown. Enjoy easy access to many businesses, government offices and attractions such as Simpsons Gap, Desert Park and Anzac Hill. Ideal for both corporate and leisure guests, this Alice Springs hotel offers fantastic business and recreational facilities and friendly service from our dedicated staff.
We will even welcome you with a signature, warm DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie when you check in. All of our spacious guest rooms and suites offer mountain views, generous work surfaces, luxurious bedding and high-speed internet access. Work out in the 24-hour fitness center, improve your serve on one of two tennis courts, swim in the heated outdoor pool overlooking the lush garden landscape or play a round on the 18-hole golf course located just next door. Unwind in our inviting Deck Eatery and Bar, enjoy lunch in our casual, bistro- style restaurant, Springs, or savour the highest quality, fine-dining experience in the area in Hanuman.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 November 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..