Radisson Blu Resort Fiji + Malamala Beach Club
Offering a myriad of resort facilities nestled around lagoon swimming pools and lush tropical gardens, combined with warm genuine Fijian hospitality makeing Radisson Blu Resort Fiji, the perfect choice for pure relaxation, and an ideal family getaway. Only 20 minutes from Fiji International Airport, this resort has everything you want - water sports, fishing, beach activities, golf, island tours, Harmony Spa Retreat, 4 lagoon style swimming pools, Fiji's only "White Water Tunnel" slide, and the dedicated Blu Banana Kids Club with a range of dining and entertainment options. All 270 rooms have their own private patio or balcony and are equipped with all the modern conveniences with a unique blend of distinctive Fijian culture. Suites also include a full kitchen and laundry, with a separate lounge and dining area.Malamala Beach Club 7 Day Pass.
Malamala Beach Club Fiji, the worlds first island beach club. Surrounded by Fijis famous crystal clear waters, Malamala Beach Club is just 25 minutes from Port Denarau. Experience one or more days as part of the beach clubs 7 day membership and enjoy white sand beaches, beachside cabanas with butler service, a resort style infinity edge pool, and views across the stunning Mamanucas from Fijis best located island. Malamala Beach Club offers a delicious a-la-carte menu from light bites to tame your craving or pacific inspired meals and shared platters.
Sample the special selection of curated cocktails and relax in the club-like atmosphere with laid back tunes mixed all day long. The curated cocktail collection specially mixed for Malamala Beach Club by a San Francisco based mixologist allows you to indulge with the Momi Cannon, Beach Club Tea and Smoking Barrel. With exceptional snorkelling in the surrounding reef off Malamala, plus complimentary non-motorised water sports there is plenty to do. Guests can relax in one of the beachside cabanas dotted around the island, and soak up the sunshine with amazing South Pacific views.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 December 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..