Voyages Desert Gardens Hotel
A comfortable 4.5 star hotel at Ayers Rock Resort, Desert Garden Hotel is set amongst magnificent ghost gums and flowering native shrubs. Centrally located to all resort and touring facilities, the hotel offers a range of appealing accommodation, from shaded poolside rooms to Deluxe rooms with Rock views. With over 65 tours, local activities and attractions within the Resort and the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, your days will be more action-packed. Ride a camel across the desert dunes, hop on a harley, or embark on a base walk of Uluru. For a more relaxing experience, a visit to the new Red Ochre Spa is highly recommended. You can also relax in the comfort of your private balcony or courtyard, or unwind near the pool over cocktails. It's only a short stroll to the numerous lookouts, where you can view one of the best sunsets in Australia, with the spectacular play of colours across the face of Uluru. Once the sun sets, you can try some Australian native delicacies at White Gums Restaurant, or try one of the other 13 dining experiences available throughout the resort.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 January 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..