Outrigger Konotta Maldives
Sitting on its own private island hidden away in the Maldives and surrounded by stunning reefs, this stunning resort offers guests a chance to experience absolute luxury and be pampered with personal service from the resort's friendly team. This is your own secluded paradise, with everything you could possibly want during your stay available right here on the island. With some fantastic dining options, fun and interesting activities to try and white sandy beaches in all directions, Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort is a wonderful choice for a holiday you'll never forget.
The resort has a range of villas - all with private pools - either situated completely over-water or nestled into the palm trees right on the beachfront. They have all been styled to reflect the surrounding coastal beauty and designed with large windows and glass doors that maximise your view and allow the villa to fill with abundant natural light. The villas are all large and spacious, with sizes ranging between 200sq. metres and 600sq. metres, so they feel like a luxury waterfront home that gives you all the space you need to spread out and having a relaxing time.
The breath-taking location is just the starting point at this dream, island getaway. The resort has been created as the ultimate private retreat, designed to allow you to do as much or as little as you like during your stay. If you're keen for exploring the local marine environment there is plenty of diving and snorkelling available, with trips to amazing dive sites every day. You can explore the lagoon on a kayak or paddle board or take a guided tour of the thriving coral reef surrounding the island. If you find yourself in the mood for a workout, the resort has a fully-equipped fitness centre. Enjoy sunrise and sunset yoga classes to help reinvigorate your mind and body. Kids will love the safe and fun Kids Club with enjoy organised activities, a kids' pool and playground. When you're hungry, Blue Salt restaurant offers all day service in a relaxed atmosphere. Enjoy the range of gourmet dishes sourced from across Asia or choose from a menu featuring fine European cuisine.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 18 December 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..