VW Kombi Spa Safari
Your Bali tour will take you southeast from Ku De Ta Seminyak to Legian, where you will arrive at one of the island's best spas. You will be able to pick from a list of treatments (at your own cost) - anything from a Shiwa Balinese massage to a Balinese Boreh body mask, with 60 to 90 minutes specifically set aside for you to relax and enjoy Spa treatments have long been practiced locally on the island, and today, Bali is a world-leader in such indulgences - so you're in the right place for pampering Then, with your mind mellow and your body blissed-out, we will stop for a 3-course lunch at the spa cafe, where you can fill up on delicious dishes like Sumatran-style beef or snapper cooked in white wine.
After lunch, we will head to the home of a local mangku (priest) for a spiritual healing and meditation session. Ibu Mangku practices the ancient art of spiritual healing and meditation, and she will lead you through a private ceremony to help unlock your unconscious. What's more, female priests are quite rare in Bali, so a meeting with her will be an extra special experience
This ceremony can be quite emotional for some people - it is not uncommon for some participants to cry during the process. However, the mangku will care for all participants and explain to those affected how they can continue their healing after they have left her home and temple. We will then depart the mangku's house and travel back into Seminyak for stops at two spas: a popular women's spot for hair treatments and mani-pedis, and a men's barber for cutthroat shaves, hair treatments and athletic massages. Pick your treatment preference (at your own cost) and indulge
With everyone pampered, blessed, and relaxed, we'll head to one of the best bars in Southeast Asia for a sunset cocktail (or two - trust us, you won't be in a rush to leave). Lastly, throughout it all, you will be travelling in retro-cool style, in a modified 1980s VW Kombi limo equipped with a sound system, 2,000 tunes to choose from, a mini bar, wifi and charging ports and cables (so that you can upload all those jealousy-inducing Instagram photos of course).
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 1 January 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..