Queenstown & Te Anau Combo + Car Hire + Tours
Oaks Club Resort
Breathtaking views of Lake Wakatipu are just part of the appeal of the Oaks Club Resort. A luxuriously appointed apartment-style Queenstown hotel, it is conveniently located on Frankston Road, the main road into picturesque and popular Queenstown. The hotel comprises 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments in chic, contemporary styling, underfloor heating and in some rooms, full kitchen and laundry facilities and gas fire places. Each spacious apartment is impeccably furnished, opening onto balconies that make optimal use of the hotel's waterfront aspect. Dine, relax and plan your days with unobstructed views across the magnificent Lake Watatipu to Cecil Peak and the Remarkables mountain range. Queenstown boasts some of New Zealand's most spectacular scenery and Oaks Club Resort Apartment Hotel is ideally positioned to deliver the best of the region to guests and visitors. There's a sauna, fully-equipped gym, landscaped courtyard with BBQ facilities, walking track and lake access, secure underground parking, meeting facilities and tour booking desk.
Distinction Te Anau
Idyllically located overlooking beautiful Lake Te Anau. Quality accommodation experience in unique fiordland. Offering a full range of premium accommodation from hotel rooms, spacious two bedroom villa suites, comfortable villa rooms, quality lakeview room and deluxe suites. All rooms offer TV, fridge, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, tea/coffee making facilities and are serviced daily. The hotel offers the Mackinnon Room Restaurant, Explorer Bar, BBQ area, outdoor heated swimming pool, sauna, spa, guests laundry, guests internet and extensive gardens and grounds.Distinction Te Anau provides a dedicated conference facilities seating up to 200 people. The Turnbull Room divides conveniently into two separate soundproof rooms ideal for breakouts or small meetings
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 12 February 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..