Radisson Blu Bali Uluwatu
Wake up in Balinese paradise when you discover Radission Blu Bali Uluwatu Set between the Indian Ocean and lush local farmland on Indonesia's "Island of the Gods", this incredible resort is a real treat for the senses. Spend your days alternating between Bingin and Padang Padang Beaches, discover the wonders of Bali's thriving coral reefs, laze in the sun, sightsee, shop and completely indulge. Radisson Blu Bali Uluwatu is close to some of the world's premier surfing sites, just 15-minutes from the New Kuta Golf course, with plenty of cafes along the shore to enjoy. See the famous monkeys of the Pura Luhur Uluwatu Hindu temple with ease and get to or from the airport in just 40-minutes.
Surrounded by lush and tranquil gardens, each of the sophisticated rooms and suites are naturally cool plus they're all designed with locally inspired artwork and architecture to really give you a sense of place Enjoy fresh Indonesian Artisan coffee from the in-room machine each morning, access free high-speed Wi-Fi, treat yourself to room service 24-hours a day and bathe in the large soaking tub complete with deluxe This Works amenities and locally sourced artisanal bath salts With plush bedding, private balconies and so much more, you'll definitely be able to relax when you check-in here.
While there's so much to do immediately outside of Radisson Blu Bali Uluwatu, you'll find that it's hard to tear yourself away from the wonder of the resort Make a splash at the ocean-facing pool, enjoy a drink or surf-inspired bites at the poolside Choka Bar, treat yourself to fresh juices at Lucid Liquids (next to the rejuvenating Spa Esc) or enjoy an evening drink in the stylish Lookout Lounge Bar just off the lobby. Dine at Filini Italian or Artichoke Restaurant, keep up your workout routine in the fully-equipped fitness centre, take part in a free yoga class or make the most of the sparkling lap pool.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 18 December 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..