Only on 22 December 2020
15 Day Canada Tour from Victoria to Calgary.
2 Nights accommodation staying at the Delta Hotels Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort, in a Deluxe Water View Room.
2 Nights accommodation staying at The Westin Whistler Resort and Spa.
2 Nights accommodation staying at the Fairmont Waterfront Hotel in Vancouver.
2 Nights accommodation staying at the Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, Jasper National Park.
2 Nights accommodation staying at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, Banff National Park in a Lakeview Room.
3 Nights accommodation staying at theFairmont Banff Springs, Banff National Park in a Mountain View Room.
Guaranteed maximum 40 guests.
Freedom of Choice inclusions in four locations.
Luxury dining - a total of 23 meals.
Expert APT tour director.
Overnight VIA Rail journey into the Rockies in Sleeper Plus Class.
Transfers, porterage and gratuities.
BONUS $1000* Air Credit.
Please speak to your Travel Consultant as Terms & Conditions apply.
Day 01 Victoria. Once you've arrived, you'll be met and taken to your hotel. Settle in and introduce yourself to the other guests over a welcome dinner. Meals Included: Dinner. Two Nights, Delta Hotels Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort, in a Deluxe Water View Room.
Day 02 Victoria to The Butchart Gardens. The day has been set aside for you to choose your favourite sightseeing excursion. Afterwards, indulge in your special Signature Experience at The Butchart Gardens. BD Freedom of Choice Sightseeing. You might like to take a tour of the city in a horse-drawn carriage, or sample afternoon tea at the Fairmont Empress. Alternatively, delve into British Columbia's history at the Royal BC Museum, or visit Craigdarroch Castle. Signature Experience: Later on, visit The Butchart Gardens and see the Magic of Christmas lights display. Gather together this evening for dinner in the original Butchart family residence.
Day 03 Victoria to Georgia Strait to Whistler. Today ride the ferry across Georgia Strait, then travel via Shannon Falls to Whistler. A special Christmas Eve dinner is served tonight. Meals Included: Breakfast Dinner. Two Nights, The Westin Whistler Resort and Spa.
Day 04 Whistler. Awake to a magical Christmas Day in Whistler Your time unfolds with a choice of sightseeing. Later on this evening, gather around for a festive drink and Christmas dinner complete with all the joyous touches. Meals Included: Breakfast Dinner. Freedom of Choice Sightseeing: Maybe enjoy a helicopter ride, or take a tree trek or zip trek tour. The adventurous among us might prefer to jump on a snowmobile, or maybe even enjoy a dog sled ride. Otherwise, you might ride the Peak 2 Peak Gondola or relax with a Scandinave Spa experience.
Day 05 Whistler to Vancouver. After your Signature Experience, enjoy some free time in Whistler before heading back to Vancouver. Once you've arrived, visit the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park to see the Canyon Lights display. From here, the rest of your evening is spent however you like. Meals Included: Breakfast. Two Nights, Vancouver, Fairmont Waterfront Hotel. Signature Experience: The heritage of Canada's indigenous people comes to light at the Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre. Enjoy breakfast and explore the museum, discovering your First Nations 'animal spirit' with the help of your guide.
Day 06 Vancouver. Spend the morning exploring the city sights. Visit Stanley Park and head to Granville Island, the bustling heart of Vancouver's cultural scene. You then have the rest of the day to enjoy at your own pace. Meals Included: Breakfast.
Day 07 Vancouver to VIA Rail. Take a moment to relax this morning. By the afternoon, you'll head to the station for your overnight VIA Rail journey to Jasper National Park. Dinner is served onboard your train. Meals Included: Breakfast Dinner. VIA Rail, in Sleeper Plus Class.
Day 08 VIA Rail to Jasper. Your morning carries on along the rail tracks. Sights set on Jasper, watch as the snowy Canadian Rockies pass by your window. Once at your lodge, kick back and become familiar with the beauty of the national park. Relax over dinner at your lodge this evening. Meals Included: Breakfast Dinner. Two Nights, Jasper National Park, Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge.
Day 09 Jasper. To keep things exciting, you're invited to choose how you want to explore the national park. This evening, perhaps head out for a bonfire on the shores of Lac Beauvert and make your own s'mores - a delicious treat after your fun-filled day. Meals Included: Breakfast. Freedom of Choice Sightseeing: Watch for local wildlife, or don some snowshoes for a trek through the alpine scenery. Maybe take the chance to view the icefalls that can only be seen at this time of year during a Maligne Canyon Ice Walk, or visit the planetarium to explore the world's largest dark sky preserve.
Day 10 Jasper to Lake Louise. Journey through the Rocky Mountains and along the Icefields Parkway (weather permitting). Arrive at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise and welcome in the New Year with a special dinner. Meals Included: Breakfast Dinner. Two Nights, Banff National Park, Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, in a Lakeview Room.
Day 11 Lake Louise. Spend the entire New Year's Day at Lake Louise. Meals Included: Breakfast. Signature Experience: The highlight of today is sure to be the horse-drawn sleigh ride along the frozen lakeside trail.
Day 12 Lake Louise to Banff. Enjoy breakfast before travelling to Banff. Be guided through the township before a ride on the Banff Gondola. Later, you'll have a memorable Signature Experience followed by a Freedom of Choice dinner. Meals Included: Breakfast Dinner. Three Nights, Banff National Park, Fairmont Banff Springs, in a Mountain View Room. Signature Experience: This afternoon, meet a Mountie and listen to tales of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. Freedom of Choice Dining: This evening, choose from your hotel's restaurants for dinner.
Day 13 Banff. Choose how you would most like to spend the day with a Freedom of Choice experience. The rest of the day has been put aside to spend how you like. Meals Included: Breakfast. Freedom of Choice Sightseeing: Today you might like to take an ice walk in Johnston Canyon, enjoy a dog sled ride, or embark on a wilderness experience. Maybe learn what it takes to be an ice hockey player, or enjoy a soak in the mineral pool at the Willow Stream Spa. The afternoon tea at Fairmont Banff Springs is also a tempting option.
Day 14 Banff. Enjoy a day to explore Banff. This evening, gather around for a farewell dinner. Meals Included: Breakfast Dinner.
Day 15 Banff to Calgary. Be taken to Calgary and say your goodbyes before joining your onward flight. Meals Included: Breakfast
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 12 February 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- $1000 Air Credit*: Book by 15 March 2020. Offer valid when booking select tours throughout North America departing March 2020 to March 2021. Credit cannot be redeemed for cash and is not transferrable.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..