Short Break Whitsundays Cruise
Day 1 - Brisbane Brisbane offers a cosmopolitan mix of shopping, dining, history, arts, sightseeing and entertainment. Expereience the nearby theme parks or visit Australia Zoo.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Airlie Beach If you ache to snorkel, dive, swim, paddle or just laze on a breathtaking white sand beach, this is the place to do it.
Day 4 - At Sea
Day 5 - Brisbane Brisbane offers a cosmopolitan mix of shopping, dining, history, arts, sightseeing and entertainment. Expereience the nearby theme parks or visit Australia Zoo.
P&O guests can now slip and slide their way to the Pacific onboard Pacific Dawn, which features the wildest and longest waterslides on an Australian cruise ship. The two new slides, both around 80 metres long, form the centrepiece of a massive refurbishment of the Brisbane-based superliner. One slide is transparent so that spectators can watch guests shoot through its twists and turns, while the other slide is multi-coloured, with music pumping through it to give guests a high impact ride to the bottom. Other additions include a waterpark and P&O’s first virtual reality activity at sea from Sony Interactive Entertainment Australia. As part of the refurbishment, the 2000-guest Pacific Dawn has also become the first in the fleet to wear the cruise line’s striking new livery featuring the Southern Cross, a national symbol in both Australia and New Zealand. Additions to the 70,000-tonne ship include more than 3000 pieces of new and reupholstered furniture, more than 1500 pieces of art and accessories and more than 500 new pieces of signage. In the teenage clubs, HQ and HQ+, the entertainment has gone to a whole new level with the cruise line’s new virtual reality experience, featuring a range of popular Sony PS4 titles including Tearaway Unfolded, Gravity Rush 2 and Ratchet & Clank as part of the exclusive partnership with Sony. Pacific Dawn’s guests can now also enjoy a range of other new features on the ship including The Pantry, an international market place of nine fresh food outlets which replaces the traditional ship buffet. Among its offerings are the Mediterranean-inspired Nic and Toni’s and seafood restaurant, Shell & Bones. Meanwhile some of the ship’s key public spaces – including the atrium, Charlie’s cafe, The Orient and the Promenade Bar – have been redesigned to mirror the contemporary look which has become a trademark of the P&O fleet in recent years. The refit comes at the start of P&O’s biggest year of Queensland cruising, with two ships sailing from Brisbane year round.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- *Fares are cruise only, per person in AUD in a complete quad or twin room based on lead categories at publication date (27 Nov 2019), inclusive of all discounts, charges and taxes (which are subject to change). Campaign commences 27 Nov 2019 and ends 25 Feb 2020. Advertised fares are available until allocation is exhausted and may fluctuate during the campaign period. Campaign offers only available on P&O's Value and Value Plus fare types only. Valid for new bookings and not combinable with any other offer. Supplements apply for other room categories. Some oceanview rooms have obstructed views. Fare based on specified departure dates. Different fares apply to other dates listed. AU$1* deposit per person is non-refundable and deposit conditions differ from the standard P&O Booking and Travel Conditions. Offer applies to cruises departing from 11 February 2020 booked at least 76 days prior to departure. Pay AU$1* per person deposit upfront and the remainder of the standard adult deposit amount for all passengers, including children as follows : for cruises departing between 22 June 2020 and 15 Aug 2020, 95 2018 Symantec Corporation. All Rights Reserved. days prior to departure; for cruises departing between 16 Aug and 14 Sep 2020, 150 days prior to departure; for cruises departing between 15 Sep 2020 and 23 Nov 2020, 180 days prior to departure; and for cruises departing after 23 Nov 2020, 250 days prior to departure. For cruises departing between 11 Feb and 21 Jun 2020, remainder of deposit and final payment for cruise due 75 days before departure. Full payment is required for sailings booked within 75 days of departure. Standard cancellation and refunds conditions apply as per Booking and Travel Conditions. *Onboard Spending Money is per room in AUD. Amount varies by room type and itinerary duration as specified, and is applied to the first 2 guests only in a room. Onboard Spending Money expires at the conclusion of your cruise, is not transferable, not redeemable for cash and cannot be used at the casino. For P&O Short Breaks, if your cruise is unable to visit the destination on its itinerary because of an unforeseen circumstance such as weather, civil unrest or a mechanical issue, we will endeavour to visit an alternative destination deemed safe by the Captain. To be read in conjunction with the P&O Cruises Australia Booking and Passage Conditions available at https://www.pocruises.com.au/plan/how-to-book/book-travel-conditions which passengers will be bound by. Whilst all information is correct at time of publication, offers are subject to change or withdrawal. Carnival plc trading as P&O Cruises Australia. ABN 23 107 998 443.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 25 February 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..