Diamond Cliff Resort & Spa
Nestled comfortably among the hills of Patong the Diamond Cliff Resort & Spa is a stunning resort with panoramic views across the city, the white sandy beaches below and the wide expanse of the Andaman Sea. This resort is known for its spectacular views and its secluded feel, even though its only a short drive from the bustling centre of Patong. If you're looking for a resort that offers you the best of all worlds, this is a great choice for your next Thai getaway.
The resort has 310 rooms and suites in various configurations, with a variety of views and outlooks available. The rooms and suites all have a balance of contemporary and traditional design features, giving them a striking and distinctive Thai feel. Earthy wall colours are blended with rich furnishings and finishes, creating warm and welcoming spaces.
This peaceful environment should inspire you to treat yourself to a luxurious massage or health treatment from the Diamond Spa, where trained therapists will help you leave the stress of the world behind. If you're in the mood for something physical, you have the use of a large fitness centre and gym with a fantastic range of modern equipment and also a tennis court. If you need a cool down, or just want to spend some time by the water soaking up the warm Thai sunshine, the resort offers you 2 pools to choose from. The tranquil Ocean View Pool is located at the top level of the resort and offers wonderful ocean views and the Waterfall Pool, is a lush tropical paradise hidden in the very heart of the resort with waterfalls, waterslides and a swim-up bar.
You'll find 3 very different restaurants to try in the resort, including the Ocean View restaurant with a broad international menu, the Kiko Japanese restaurant and the Thai Orchard restaurant, which is a visually dramatic space that reflects traditional royal Thailand design and serves cuisine from various regions of the country.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..