Airlie Beach Hotel
The Airlie Beach Hotel first opened in December 1968 as a beachside holiday pub for residents of nearby Proserpine and surrounding cane farming districts. The hotel is now owned and operated by a private family company which purchased the site in 1982. In recent years the family has embarked on an expansion and redevelopment program. Perfectly positioned between absolute beachfront and the buzz of village life, the Airlie Beach Hotel provides guests with the best of both worlds. The hotel boasts ocean views, a village atmosphere, on-site restaurants and convenient landmark location.
The hotel has the perfect access for discovering the Great Barrier Reef and 74 Whitsunday Islands in Queensland, with daily tours available. Two award winning restaurants are located on-site and are very popular with locals. Capers on The Esplanade, and Mangrove Jacks Cafe/Bar located on the main street. Property facilities: Free Wi-Fi, 3 restaurants and bars, conference/meeting room, liquor store, salt water swimming pool, tour desk, luggage storage, undercover car park, elevators, disabled/wheelchair access.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 January 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..