Weekend Sampler Cruise
Day 1 - Brisbane
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - Brisbane
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- *Fares are cruise only, per person, in AUD, in complete twin cabin as specified, in lead categories available at publication date, inclusive of all discounts, taxes and charges (which are subject to change). Supplements apply for other categories. Sale ends 19 December 2019, unless sold out prior. A reasonable number of rooms have been set aside at these fares. Once rooms are sold, fares may revert to a higher fare but also may be further discounted. Subject to limited availability. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer. Fare based on specified departure dates. Some balcony cabins have obstructed views. Savings of $500* AUD is based on interior twin cabins on the 11-day New Caledonia and Vanuatu sailing departing 13 April 2020 on the Carnival Splendor. For 2019 sailings, savings are based on ‘First in fares’ launched into the market in May 2017; for 2020 sailings, savings are based on ‘First in fares’ launched into the market in May 2018. Whilst all information is correct at time of publication, offers are subject to change or withdrawal. To be read in conjunction with Carnival Cruise Line’s Ticket Contract available at http://www.carnival.com.au/au-legal-notice/ticket-contract.aspx which passengers will be bound by. Carnival Cruise Line. All rights reserved. Ships Registry: Malta. Carnival plc trading as Carnival Cruise Line. ABN 23 107 998 443.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 19 December 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..