Snow Train Splendour
Itinerary: Vancouver - Edmonton
Arrive in the exciting city of Vancouver for a 3 nights stay. Vancouver is a city of rich cultural diversity where North America and Asia meet, and is home to the second largest Chinatown in North America. Take in the city's best loved wonders including Stanley Park, English Bay Beach, Granville Market and the Robson Street shopping district. Breathtakingly suspended 230 feet above and 450 feet across Capilano River, Capilano Suspension Bridge takes you to towering evergreens, serene trails and the award winning attratction, Treetops Adventure. Seven suspension bridges, some reaching as high as 100 feet, take you high above the forest floor for a thrilling encounter within the heart of the forest. The Cliffwalk is heartstopping 700 foot (215m) long walkway taking guests along the granite cliffside of Capilano Canyon on a series of bridge, platforms and stairways cantilevered up to 30 storeys above Capilano River. Guided eco- walks, a First Nations cultural experience and voices from the past at the Story Centre mingle with the sounds of live seasonal musical entertainment. Unmatched shopping at the Trading Post and West Coast cuisine round out this entertaining West Coast experience.
Continue to Edmonton with a journey aboard VIA Rail's The Canadian and expereince the Rockies from your seat, enjoy spectacular views through large picture windows. Thanks to a relaxed atmosphere and excellent service, you can take full advantage of your winter getaway. Heading East towards the Candian Rockies, settle into your comfy seat. Sip a glass of award-winning Okanagan pinot noir as the train winds its way through the Canadian Rockies.
Explore the city of Edmonton, Canadas Festival City where they are always celebrating something from music, film and theatre, to heritage, food, accordions, dragon boats and even winter. With over 30 festivals throughout the year, its easy to find a reason to celebrate. Escape the urban bustle without leaving the city in the parks and pathways winding along the river, the longest stretch of urban parkland on the continent.
Check into the Sutton Place Hotel Edmonton for your 3 night stay, the hotel is located in downtown Edmonton, is connected to over 400 stores, close to all major attractions.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 January 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice; Accommodation (if included) is based on Twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases; Please enquire for further details..