Southern Vietnam Adventure (Hoi An to Ho Chi Minh City)
From 01/02/2020 to 31/03/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Feb Sat 01 2020 to Feb Sat 29 2020AvailableFrom$989*
Mar Sun 01 2020 to Mar Tue 31 2020AvailableFrom$989*
Apr Wed 01 2020 to Apr Thu 30 2020Available
May Fri 01 2020 to May Sun 31 2020Available
Jun Mon 01 2020 to Jun Tue 30 2020AvailableFrom$919*
Jul Wed 01 2020 to Jul Fri 31 2020AvailableFrom$919*
Aug Sat 01 2020 to Aug Mon 31 2020AvailableFrom$919*
Sep Tue 01 2020 to Sep Wed 30 2020AvailableFrom$919*
Nov Sun 01 2020 to Nov Mon 30 2020Available
Dec Tue 01 2020 to Dec Thu 31 2020AvailableFrom$969*
Jan Fri 01 2021 to Jan Sun 31 2021AvailableFrom$969*
Visit the Cu Chi Tunnel system in Ho Chi Minh City.
Sunbathe on Nha Trang’s beautiful beaches.
Wander the Old Town in Hoi An.
Your legendary Busabout crew.
5 nights’ accommodation.
1 night sleeper train.
5 breakfasts .
Air-conditioned private transport.
Entrance to Po Nagar Cham Towers and Linh Phuoc Temples.
Day 1 - Hoi An to Nha Trang (overnight train) We’ll kick off our adventure in the bustling city of Hoi An! Wander into town and absorb the atmosphere of this ancient hub. Or why not venture out to the pristine local beaches and enjoy a chilled day basking in the sun with your fellow Busabouters? This evening we bid farewell to our portside paradise as we transfer to our overnight train, continuing south along the coast for our morning arrival at the capital of Khanh Hoa Province, Nha Trang.
Day 2 - Nha Trang Our overnight train rolls into the popular seaside city of Nha Trang early this morning. You have a full day here to enjoy the immaculate azure waters of Nha Trang’s coast and we recommend that you make the most of it by joining our optional Boat Trip for a day of snorkelling, swimming, good vibes and cocktails! This afternoon, hit the beach or grab a siesta before heading out for an evening in this shimmering Vietnamese metropolis with the rest of your Busabout crew.
Day 3 - Nha Trang to Dalat This morning we say goodbye to the coast and head inland towards the capital of Lam Dong Province with a stop en route at the Po Nagar Cham Towers. We have included entry into this ancient temple dedicated to the goddess of the country, Yan Po Nagar. We arrive in pretty Dalat in the early afternoon with free time to explore the city. Be sure to check out the otherworldly “Crazy House” and its odd, organic architecture or enjoy a stroll around the gorgeous lake! - Breakfast included
Day 4 - Dalat Enjoy the city and explore its numerous impressive landmarks at your leisure. We recommend getting out into the wider local area and joining Mr Rot for his optional Secret Tour. Visit numerous attractions including cricket farms, a local market, silkworm farms, coffee plantations, the thundering Elephant Falls, local villages, and beautiful scenery. Mr Rot prides himself on providing an authentic Vietnamese experience, so everything you see will be off the beaten path! We arrive back from the Secret Tour in the evening and after grabbing a bite to eat, we’ll head out for a surreal drinking experience in the eccentric surrounds of 100 Roofs Cafe, which has to be seen to be believed. - Breakfast included
Day 5 - Dalat to Ho Chi Minh City Today we head to the former capital of South Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City. We a stop en route with an included visit to the stunning Linh Phuoc Pagoda. Explore the temple’s fascinating decorations made of reclaimed glass and ceramic, and see the giant glass dragon sculpture! We arrive in old Saigon in the afternoon and enjoy some free time enjoying the numerous sights of this historic city. After dinner we’ll dance the night away at a nearby Vietnamese club. - Breakfast included
Day 6 - Ho Chi Minh City Today we offer an optional excursion to explore the famous Cu Chi Tunnels! Located a few hours northwest of old Saigon, the tunnel complex was an important store and hideout for the Viet Cong during the war. This afternoon you will have free time to explore or do some last-minute shopping at one of the incredible markets. Be sure to visit the War Remnants Museum, formerly the American War Crimes Museum, to gain vivid insight into the conflict from a local perspective. This evening we shine our shoes and get dressed to the nines as we enjoy our final evening together! We head to a local restaurant, followed off by a trip into the backpacker triangle to put the bow on this epic Asian adventure! - Breakfast included
Day 7 - Ho Chi Minh City Check-out is after breakfast. We hope to see you again! - Breakfast included
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 01 February 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.