Landscapes of Eastern Canada and USA
New York City
From 13/06/2020 to 16/10/2020
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Boston Sightseeing includes the Freedom Trail, Old North Church, Paul Revere's House, Faneuil Hall, Quincy Market and historic Boston HarborKingston Board a scenic cruise through the Thousand Islands National Park regionLancaster Learn about the Amish culture and way of life with a Local SpecialistMontreal Embark on a city tour with a Local SpecialistNew York Enjoy a guided tour of the city with your Travel DirectorNiagara Falls View the Canadian and American falls aboard a cruiseOttawa View some of the city's well-known landmarks like Parliament Hill and Rideau HallQuebec City Iconic Breakfast at a traditional Cabane a Sucre (Sugar Shack) where you'll learn how maple syrup is madeQuebec City Explore Old Quebec and other famous sites of the city with a Local SpecialistToronto Enjoy an orientation tour of the city and see the CN Tower and HarbourfrontWashington, D.
Visit some of the city's most famous landmarks.
3 BreakfastsAudio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiencesLuxury air-conditioned coachCherry-picked hotels, all tried and trustedVariety of Optional ExperiencesCity orientation toursAn expert Travel Director and separate driverAll hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes.
Day 1 - Arrive New York City Nothing beats the thrill of New York City. The towering Manhattan skyscrapers, the salt pretzels sold on every street corner, the trendy Brooklyn dive bars - you've seen it all on the silver screen, and now you're finally here. Soak it in, because there's nowhere else in the world quite like the Big Apple. After settling in to your hotel, meet up with your Travel Director this afternoon before hitting the streets to explore the city, your way. For a bird's eye view to appreciate it all from on high head to the Top of the Rock, or pay a visit to leafy Greenwich Village for boutique shopping and some Sex and the City nostalgia. Feeling hungry? From gourmet food trucks to Michelin Star restaurants, the city that never sleeps ensures you'll never go hungry.
Day 3 - Washington, D.C. Sightseeing Today's all about unearthing the political and cultural highlights of this high-flying city. You'll kick things off with a sightseeing tour that will feel more like a walk through a real-life movie set, visiting icons including the gargantuan Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Monument, and the jewel in America's political crown, the White House. With the rest of the day to explore as you please, the question is really where to start? Perhaps treat your cultural side to an afternoon spent browsing the museums of the Smithsonian Institution, or choose experiences like visiting George Washington's sprawling Mount Vernon Estate, or cruising down the scenic Potomac River whilst enjoying a delicious buffet lunch. This evening we've then got another treat in store - our Optional Experience Washington Illumination Tour, where you'll see DC's most famous monuments lit up in their night time glory.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 07 June 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 02 June 2020 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.