Thai Islands Moon Party
From 01/01/2021 to 31/03/2021
Rave at one of Koh Phangan's famous all-night Moon parties.
Watch beachfront fire-twirling shows.
Relax the days away at beautiful secluded beach hangouts.
Your legendary Busabout crew .
7 nights’ accommodation .
All transfers from Busabout accommodation to port .
All local ferries between islands.
Orientation walks of all islands.
Entry to Moon Party (either Half or Full).
Day 1 - Koh Samui We hope you’re ready, the adventure begins on the idyllic island paradise of Koh Samui! Arrive early and spend an afternoon exploring the natural beauty of Thailand’s third largest island. Venture into the wilderness to find #instaworthy waterfalls, see the gigantic Buddha statue overlooking the coast, or visit the blush worthy Grandma and Grandpa rocks near Lamai. Relax on the beach, enjoy a swim, or head into town and take advantage of Chaweng’s bustling boutiques. We have a welcome meeting before getting to know each other over a delicious dinner and drinks, then we’ll head out into the night to experience Thailand’s vibrant nightlife!
Day 2 - Koh Samui to Koh Phangan Rest your head with a bit of a lie in, as we meet late morning to catch our ferry north for the island of Koh Phangan. We’ll arrive around lunchtime and have the rest of the day to experience this backpackers’ paradise. Spend the day exploring the surrounding wilderness on a scenic hike, or soak up the sun whilst sipping a cold cocktail. Tonight we head out for another night on the town. Remember to pace yourself as tomorrow night all bets are off at the infamous Moon Party.
Day 3 - Koh Phangan Head off to the beach for some rest and relaxation, or get out on the water. Have a chat with your fantastic Busabout Guide to find the best local spots and hidden gems, including a secret beach hideaway in the north of the island! This evening we are hitting either a Full or Half Moon Party, so get suited and booted, slap on the glow paint and join us at the hotel to get well lubricated before we set out for a night's adventure. Get lost in the revelry as the Moon Party takes hold of your senses and dance the night away under the stars entranced by the eclectic music and unique atmosphere. - Breakfast included
Day 4 - Koh Phangan It might not feel like it right now, but it was all totally worth it. You have most of the day to recover from the melee of the Moon Party, so get those hangover cures going or sleep it off if you need to. Spend a refreshing day at the beach or head out on a hike! Later this afternoon we travel into the hills which have stunning views of Koh Phangan from across the sea. Enjoy a casual dinner tonight and spend the rest of the evening relaxing, or head out into the streets and find your own adventure for the evening. Koh Phangan has no shortage of fun on offer, you simply need to look for it. - Breakfast included
Day 5 - Koh Phangan to Koh Tao This morning we meet early for our transfer to the port for our ferry to the picturesque island of Koh Tao. After arriving and getting checked in, we depart on an orientation walk of Sairee Village to help you get your bearings. Then the day is yours, so head out for some spectacular sights, rent a kayak or snorkelling gear, relax on the pristine beaches, take a longtail boat to Nang Yuan island, check out the local scuba scene, or have a chat to your Guide for some more ideas. This evening we meet to watch the sunset with an ice-cold beer in hand before enjoying a relaxed dinner in Sairee Village. This is the life! - Breakfast included
Day 6 - Koh Tao Another great day lies ahead of you in stunning Thailand. Spend the day exploring or relaxing, or join us for an unmissable optional half-day snorkelling tour. We’ll board a speedboat and head out to all the best dive spots in these famous waters and experience some underwater treasures. If that doesn’t sound like your thing, the island offers a tonne of different hikes through lush overgrowth bursting out atop mountains to spectacular views. This evening we have an optional pub crawl! Witness the madness as the night progresses, and the quiet village streets transform into a thunderous rave of frolicking revellers.
Day 7 - Koh Tao to Koh Samui This morning we catch a ferry back to Koh Samui, and arrive early afternoon. You have one last afternoon to explore the island and enjoy an evening with the group.
Day 8 - Koh Samui The tour finishes after breakfast. Enjoy the rest of your travels! - Breakfast included
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 21 January 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.