From 01/01/2020 to 31/03/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Feb Sat 01 2020 to Feb Sat 29 2020AvailableFrom$449*
Mar Sun 01 2020 to Mar Tue 31 2020AvailableFrom$449*
Apr Wed 01 2020 to Apr Thu 30 2020AvailableFrom$459*
May Fri 01 2020 to May Sun 31 2020AvailableFrom$459*
Jun Mon 01 2020 to Jun Tue 30 2020AvailableFrom$459*
Jul Wed 01 2020 to Jul Fri 31 2020AvailableFrom$459*
Aug Sat 01 2020 to Aug Mon 31 2020AvailableFrom$459*
Sep Tue 01 2020 to Sep Wed 30 2020AvailableFrom$459*
Oct Thu 01 2020 to Oct Sat 31 2020AvailableFrom$459*
Nov Sun 01 2020 to Nov Mon 30 2020AvailableFrom$459*
Dec Tue 01 2020 to Dec Thu 31 2020AvailableFrom$459*
Jan Fri 01 2021 to Jan Sun 31 2021AvailableFrom$459*
Marvel at the mighty Cliffs of Moher.
Explore the eerie moon-like landscape of the Burren.
Take in the wild coast of the Dingle Peninsula.
See the imposing Rock of Cashel.
Spend the night in the party town of Killarney.
Join a local traditional music session in County Clare, home of Irish music.
Enjoy listening to the many buskers of Galway city.
Your fan feckin tastic Irish Guide .
2 nights hostel multi share accommodation .
2 breakfasts .
All transport around the Emerald Isle .
Cliffs of Moher entry .
Day 1 - Dublin to Killarney We leave Dublin at 8.30am and travel south-west through the lush green Irish countryside. Pass the River Liffey, we head to the imposing Rock of Cashel, proudly towering over the fields of the Golden Vale. Once the seat of the Kings of Munster and a medieval architectural delight, this iconic site will awaken your Celtic soul. We continue to the rebel county of Cork and the famous Blarney Castle. Now’s your chance to give the stone a big juicy smacker to get the legendary ‘gift of the gab’. You will now realise your Guide has kissed the stone many, many times… Tonight, use your new gift in a pub and get friendly with the locals in the party town of Killarney. It’s bound to be an epic night!
Day 2 - Killarney to Ennis Today, it’s all about breath-taking scenery and adventure. We take the stunning Slea Head Drive down the coast and spend the day exploring the dramatic Dingle Peninsula, the highlight of the Wild Atlantic Way. Your Guide will take you to the edge of the ancient world and tell tales of our ancient heroes and warriors. Spot 'The Sleeping Giant' and 'The Three Sisters' amongst the rugged coastline and take in the stunning Coumeenoole Beach, before we travel through Tralee into County Clare. We spend the night in charming Ennis where the pubs are filled with locals playing traditional Irish music. Grab your pint of Guinness and get carried away by the lively tunes! - Breakfast included
Day 3 - Ennis to Dublin Today we brave the heights and soak up the dramatic views at the Cliffs of Moher that tower high above the wild Atlantic Ocean. Enjoy the wind on your face as you snap a photo of potentially the most famous cliffs in the world that were also used as a backdrop in Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince and The Princess Bride. Afterwards, we’ll explore the weird and magical world of the Burren, Ireland’s lunar landscape and home to fairies and leprechauns! Leave the mesmerising landscapes behind and have lunch in one of the brightly painted pubs of Galway, Ireland’s cultural capital, before returning to Dublin at approximately 5.30pm. - Breakfast included
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 January 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.