From 01/05/2020 to 30/09/2020
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
May Fri 01 2020 to May Sun 31 2020AvailableFrom$459*
Jun Mon 01 2020 to Jun Tue 30 2020AvailableFrom$459*
Jul Wed 01 2020 to Jul Fri 31 2020AvailableFrom$459*
Aug Sat 01 2020 to Aug Mon 31 2020AvailableFrom$459*
Sep Tue 01 2020 to Sep Wed 30 2020AvailableFrom$459*
Travel back in time on the Gaelic-speaking Isle of Inis Mór.
Check out the fantastic pub life in Galway.
Wander around the mighty Cliffs of Moher on the Wild Atlantic Way.
Explore the mysterious lunar landscape of the Burren.
Explore the 3,000-year-old ancient fort of Dun Aonghasa.
Your fan feckin tastic Irish Guide .
2 nights hostel multi share accommodation .
2 breakfasts .
All transport around the Emerald Isle Cliffs of Moher entry .
Orientation walking tour of Galway.
Inis Mór ferry and transfer .
Day 1 - Dublin to Galway We leave the Fair City of Dublin behind at 8.30am and make our way to Tullamore Dew Whiskey Museum to get a real taste of Ireland. After the optional visit, you will develop a totally new appreciation of how Uisce Beatha or 'Water of Life' is made. This stuff will warm the cockles of your heart! We cross the peat bogs of Central Ireland (keep your eyes peeled for ballybog faeries) as we continue west to bohemian Galway, the cultural capital of Ireland. Join your guide for an orientation walking tour and explore this colourful city and feel the energy of its buzzing streets. Find yourself a cosy Irish pub for the evening and have a great craic chatting with the locals while listening to some traditional live music.
Day 2 - Galway Travel back in time as we take a ferry across the Atlantic and spend a whole day on Inis Mór, the largest of the Aran Islands, where time seems to fly its own way. Get mesmerised by the melody of Irish Gaelic when you chat to the locals about their way of life over an obligatory pint or two. You have time to hire a horse and cart or rent a bike to explore the rugged beauty of the island. Don’t miss the awe-inspiring Dun Aonghasa, a 3,000-year-old Iron Age ring fort perched on the edge of a 300-foot high cliff or the stunningly beautiful sandy beaches scattered around the island. After a day of discovering the charms of the ancient Gaelic-speaking island, it’s time to head back to the mainland for a well-deserved pint of the black stuff! - Breakfast included
Day 3 - Galway to Dublin We explore the weird and magical world of the Burren, Ireland’s limestone 'lunar' landscape and home to ancient tombs, fairies and leprechauns. Your Guide will tell you all about the magical side of Ireland while we make your way to the most famous cliffs in the world! Vertigo sufferers beware; it’s time to explore Cliffs of Moher. Hold on to your hats when you approach the sheer drop of the famous Moher’s coastline, rising hundreds of meters over the Atlantic Ocean. This is your moment to tick off a Hollywood movie location (Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince) and get a perfect selfie! Then it’s time to bid farewell to your new friends as we arrive back in Dublin at approximately 5.30pm. Chin up and remember, you can leave Ireland, but it will never leave you! - Breakfast included
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 January 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.