Day 1 - Sydney, Australia As your ship passes Harbour Heads, you are presented with the shimmering skyline of Sydney - hailed by many seafarers as "the most beautiful harbor in the world." Two prominent landmarks, Harbour Bridge and the sail-like curves of the Sydney Opera House, grace the backdrop of this picturesque harbor. There is a wealth of adventure waiting in Sydney - from its cosmopolitan city center to miles of beautiful beaches and the Blue Mountains. Australia's oldest and largest city was born in 1788 with the arrival of the "First Fleet" transporting 760 British convicts. Today, Sydney is the largest port in the South Pacific and is often voted the most popular destination in the South Pacific.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Brisbane Once considered the "country cousin" among Australian cities, Brisbane is today the nation's third-largest metropolis - and one of the most desirable places to live in the country. Lying on the banks of the meandering Brisbane River, this cosmopolitan city boasts elegant 19th-century sandstone buildings, a lively cultural scene and superb parklands. Brisbane is also your gateway to uniquely Australian adventures, be it the theme parks of the Gold Coast or Queensland's dazzling beaches.
Day 4 - At Sea
Day 5 - Airlie Beach Airlie Beach is your gateway to the Whitsunday Archipelago. These 74 islands feature pristine fringing reefs, calm, lagoon-like waters, and superb beaches. The archipelago is one of Australia's premier playgrounds. The Whitsundays were once mountains. Rising seas at the end of the Ice Age formed the Whitsunday Passage between the islands and the mainland.
Day 6 - Yorkey's Knob The picturesque town of Yorkeys Knob, dominated by its dramatic headland, is your gateway to Cairns - one of Australia's hottest vacation destinations. Cairns boasts three of Australia's great natural wonders. Just offshore, immense bastions of living coral form the Great Barrier Reef. Sixteen miles of superb beaches stretch to the north of the city - the famed Marlin Coast. Inland lays the ancient rainforest of Daintree National Park. Cairns' graceful, tree-lined esplanade was once the gateway to the gold fields of North Queensland. A travel tip - Cairns is pronounced "cans."
Day 7 - Port Douglas In 1877, the aptly named James Venture Mulligan struck pay dirt on Hodgkinson River, igniting the fabled North Queensland Gold Rush. At the height of the boom, Port Douglas boasted 12,000 residents and 27 hotels. Bust inevitably followed boom, and Port Douglas slid into decades of obscurity. Then came a second gold rush in the 1980s as tourists flocked to the North Queensland Coast. Located between the Wet Tropics World Heritage Area and the Great Barrier Reef, Port Douglas provides a perfect gateway to hardy adventurers en route to rainforest and reef. In addition to its nearby scenic wonders, Port Douglas boasts several resorts ranging from the Sheraton Mirage to the Daintree Eco Lodge and Spa in the heart of the rainforest.
Day 8 - Willis Island This tiny island measures in at just 1,600 feet long by 490 feet wide, though it is the only permanently inhabited island in the Coral Sea Islands Territory. You won't find any neighborhoods, schools or homes here, however. The only structures on Willis Island comprise a weather monitoring station hosted by the Australian Bureau of Meteorology, where just a handful of weather observers reside at any given time. Willis Island is one of several tropical islands sitting beyond the Great Barrier Reef in the Coral Sea Islands Territory, and is surrounded by thriving reefs where many creatures make their homes. Numbering into the thousands, Willis Island itself caters to many species of seabirds, including Masked, Brown and Red-footed Boobies that cry out nearly 24 hours a day. It is also an important nesting ground for turtles.
Day 9 - At Sea
Day 10 - At Sea
Day 11 - Sydney, Australia As your ship passes Harbour Heads, you are presented with the shimmering skyline of Sydney - hailed by many seafarers as "the most beautiful harbor in the world." Two prominent landmarks, Harbour Bridge and the sail-like curves of the Sydney Opera House, grace the backdrop of this picturesque harbor. There is a wealth of adventure waiting in Sydney - from its cosmopolitan city center to miles of beautiful beaches and the Blue Mountains. Australia's oldest and largest city was born in 1788 with the arrival of the "First Fleet" transporting 760 British convicts. Today, Sydney is the largest port in the South Pacific and is often voted the most popular destination in the South Pacific.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- *Fares are per person, in AUD, in complete twin accommodation based on the lead category for each stateroom type, inclusive of all discounts, taxes, fees and port expenses (which are subject to change). Supplements apply for other stateroom categories. Fares based on specific departure dates only. Higher fares may apply to other departure dates listed. Offer ends 12 March 2020 unless sold out prior. Princess Cruises has set aside a reasonable number of staterooms which are available at these fares. Once these staterooms are sold, fares may revert to a higher fare, but may also be discounted. Valid for new bookings and not combinable with any other offer. All offers are subject to availability, not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Some oceanview staterooms have obstructed views. Best Price fare is based on the cruise fare only without any inclusions. Best Value fare is valid for the first two guests in the stateroom when booking select cruises sailing between 5-37 nights departing after 01/04/20. Exclusions include select short getaways and all World Cruise voyages. Best Value fare includes the cruise fare bundled with access to the Premier Beverage Package and Internet at a packaged rate. *Premier Beverage Package applies to the first 2 guests in the stateroom when aged 18 years or over (21 years on some international voyages) on the Best Value fare. Exclusions apply, see https://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/food-and-dining/beverages/ for full details. Service of alcohol is always subject to Princess Cruises RSA Policies. Guests under legal drinking age will receive the Premier Coffee & Soda package. On Golden Princess, Sapphire Princess and Star Princess: guests receive 5000 minutes of internet access per person per cruise across multiple devices. On Sea Princess, Sun Princess, Majestic Princess, Diamond Princess and Pacific Princess: the Premium PrincessCONNECT Internet Package applies and usage is unlimited across multiple devices in a stateroom (accessed through one device at a time only). All Medallion class ships: unlimited MedallionNet package applies, which is limited to 1 device per passenger and up to 4 passengers in the stateroom. For full conditions including usage limitations, see https://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/ocean-medallion/medallionnet/. < Best Price 3rd and 4th guest fare based on lead stateroom when travelling with two adult twin fare paying passengers in the same stateroom, and is subject to stateroom configuration and availability. Best Value fare does not apply by default to 3rd and 4th guests, they can choose to opt into the fare. Airfare flight pricing is one way/return economy class, as marked, per person on a carrier nominated by Princess Cruises. Airfare pricing applies to selected itineraries within this ad only and is applied to the first 2 passengers in a stateroom. Fares are restricted therefore air charges are non-refundable and payment is due immediately upon time of booking. EZair flight packages are only valid when booked in conjunction with a Princess cruise, if the cruise booking is cancelled for any reason the flights will be automatically cancelled and cannot be used separately. See https://www.princess.com/plan/ezair/ for full details. Flight bookings will be subject to Princess EZAir Terms and Conditions available at princess.com/legal/passage_contract/.To be read in conjunction with the Booking and Passage Conditions available at princess.com/legal/passage_contract which passengers will be bound by.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 12 March 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..