Thai Island Flexi Hopper
From 01/02/2020 to 31/03/2020
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Dance on the sand of Koh Phi Phi and stare into the fire-twirlers’ flames.
Get off the beaten track on the island of Koh Lanta.
Haggle for Thai treats at night markets.
Your Busabout crew.
Private transfers from the Busabout-recommended accommodation to port.
All ferries between islands.
Orientation walks of all islands.
Organised optional dinners and nights out on all islands.
Boat trip to Railay Beach.
Entrance to Koh Phi Phi sunset view point.
BBQ dinner on Koh Lanta.
Day 1 - Phuket (Day 1, 2 and 9) Thailand’s largest island has everything, from #instaworthy viewpoints with high cliffs and idyllic settings to a giant Buddha statue standing at 45m high overlooking the coast. Phang Nga Bay features clear emerald waters dotted with limestone karst islands, caves that beg to be explored, and the odd monkey or bat encounter. At night, the buzzing Bangla Road is the place to be.
Day 2 - Ko Phi Phi (Day 3 and 4) Made famous by the movie “The Beach”, it’s easy to see why this place is considered one of the most beautiful spots in the world. Channel your inner DiCaprio with an unmissable visit to Maya Bay, where the movie was filmed! The island has options for both sea and land lovers alike, from pristine beaches and water sports, to incredible hikes and viewpoints that will make your jaw drop with their sheer beauty.
Day 3 - Koh Lanta (Day 5 and 6) This is the least developed of the Thai islands we visit, but that’s just one part of its charm. Take it down a notch, breathe easy and really settle into your relaxed holiday at a beach bar while you enjoy a cocktail (or three) looking over a long stretch of white sand and the ocean! Join the highly recommended optional 4 Islands Boat Trip to see secluded bays, picture perfect beaches, and caves that lead to hidden lagoons. A definite slice of paradise!
Day 4 - Krabi (Day 7 and 8) Jam-packed with activities to suit every taste, Krabi blends all that’s good about Thailand into one destination. It’s the sort of place where you’ll want to stop to enjoy the scenery, lay on the beach, paddle in canoes and have fruit shakes and cocktails at small hidden bars. The lively nights feature an optional pub crawl with beer pong, slap cup and other drinking games while you mingle with the other crawlers and sip on your bucket cocktail.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 February 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.